We stayed here for two nights October 18 - 20, 2013 and it could not have been a better choice. We wanted an alternative to the Casino hotel. We had to change bookings and Megan on the desk was so helpful. We arrived at 3 to check in and finally met Megan - always great to put a face to a name on the phone. Previously we have travelled Best Western exclusively but no more. The two queen bed room on the fourth (top) floor was great, clean, well equipped and quiet. Yes, the cookies are a welcome sight for a snack before going out for the evening.
Amie and Kristi in the breakfast buffet do an absolutely fabulous job in a small kitchen. You would be hard pressed to buy a better breakfast. These 2 girls rock - constantly replenishing the buffet with sausages, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy (best I have ever had) and always with great humour and a smile.
Will definitely return soon. Thanks to all the staff who made this a really great experience.
Looked at the pool which looked so clean and inviting but given that is was a blanket of fog outside not conducive to swimming!!
Only 1 negative comment probably common to all such hotels - HVAC very noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel in Marysville, Washington Offers Comfortable Stay on Puget Sound Just minutes from Puget Sound, the Holiday Inn Express in Marysville, WA is close to many of Snohomish County's largest businesses and attractions, and is just a half-hour north of Seattle. Our hotel in Marysville, WA is just minutes from the Everett Events Center and is close to many corporate locations. Agilent Technologies is just five minutes from our hotel, while Kimberley Clark and New Glasair LLC are just ten miles away. The Port of Everett is also nearby, located just ten minutes from our Marysville hotel. For leisure travelers, Tulalip Casino is just a minute away. With dining and live entertainment, this is a great place to spend an evening. For the best shopping, the Seattle Premium Outlet Mall is also just a minute away. It has 110 name brand outlets to choose from. The Future of Flight Aviation Center and Boeing Tour, located 15 miles from our hotel north of Seattle, features the only public tour of a commercial jet assembly plant in America. Also just ten miles from our Marysville hotel is Everett Marina. With shopping, dining and whale watching tours, this is a great place to see Puget Sound. Our Marysville hotel offers you choice amenities such as an indoor pool and whirlpool spa, Business and Fitness Centers and free high-speed Internet access. Come experience all our new Snohomish County hotel has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marysville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Marysville
- Holiday Inn Express Marysville
- Holiday Inn Marysville
- Marysville Holiday Inn