“Good food/Great Service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
vancouver
“Good food/Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

My friends and I stopped at this location while shopping recently. Like many other Red Robins I've been to, this location did not disappoint. We had great service and there was enough variety on the menu to meet everyone's tastes. We appreciated being able to make adjustments to our meals with little or no extra charge. Switching bottomless fries to sweet potato fries, or substituting with a side salad was easy. Coffee is bottomless and refills are made often. The staff at this location were extremely helpful and accommodating. The coffee that arrived too cool for my friend was quickly replaced with a freshly brewed batch. The food was ample and any leftovers could be taken out in "go home" containers. I have been eating at the Red Robin chain of restaurants for many years and am pleased with the standards they have maintained in food, pricing, and service.

• Visited March 2013