“Fine dining in a great location” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Tulalip Bay is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 119 restaurants in Marysville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Exit 200 off of I-5
Seattle, Washington
“Fine dining in a great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Tulalip Bay is a shady and quiet little restaurant tucked into the corner of the casino. The decor is textured and elegant and the etched glass window is stunning -- with plenty of seating for two nearby. All of the diners that evening were seated in such a way that everyone had privacy. We appreciated that for our anniversary dinner. Joseph, our server, was attentive without being intrusive. He gladly answered our menu questions and kept us wanting for nothing.

We started our meal with a chef's amuse bouche of seafood croquette. I'm not generally a seafood-eater, but I ate the entire delicious little morsel. Our starter salads were well-dressed and had many little pops of flavor throughout. And we were each glad to have chosen the chef's trio of beef as entrees. There were many tasting portions of fantastic items like macaroni and cheese with truffle oil and crispy brussels sprouts. Every piece was excellent -- the filet was especially tender.

We finished our meal with a brownie and layered crepe cake. Nothing to say here, but "Yum!" The staff was sweet enough to also present us with a chocolate mousse cake marked Happy Anniversary. We could have stayed for hours. This will definitely be a spot where we celebrate our special occasions.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ben R, Social Media Manager at Tulalip Bay, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
I LOVED reading your review! What a wonderful story, thank you so much for sharing. We're glad you had such a fine experienced at Tulalip Bay. Come back soon - and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

83% Recommend
Coquitlam, Canada
“great dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Had dinner at the Tulalip Bay restaurant on our recent visit to the Casino. It is a small intimate restaurant attached to the Casino with great food and great service. It is quite pricey but worth the extra for a special occasion. I heard that they will be replacing it with a steak house later this year so if you want to visit or revisit the restaurant you will need to do so by the end of the year. Although attached to the casino it is a quiet and enjoyable experience.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ben R, Social Media Manager at Tulalip Bay, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Bill - thank you so much for your visit, and your review! I'm glad you enjoyed your experience here at Tulalip Bay, and I hope you come back soon to try more of our succulent menu. Til then,
Seattle, Washington
“Special Occasion Dinner in the Casino”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Tulalip Bay It is a great place for a Special Occasion Dinner. I brought a work event here recently for our end of year dinner and this place did not disappoint! It is the most pricey of the restaurant options available in the Casino but you really feel like you are somewhere else as you do not smell cigarette smoke in this restaurant or hear the games (as there is smoke in the casino, they have a solid door and fan in here)

The service was extremely attentive and professional. We waited awhile to get our table so they thanked our party of 8 with complementary lil appetizer that they flash-fired up at the table. Nice touch! It really set the mood of the festive evening. The wine selection was top notch and impressed my boss who knows his WA wines!

I was impressed to find this caliber of service at a Casino in WA, the whole Tuliap Resort and Casino is pretty swank. I'd consider another splurge winter getaway here!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ben R, Social Media Manager at Tulalip Bay, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for your visit and your review! I'm so glad you got the same ambient experience that makes me love Tulalip Bay - I really do feel transported to a different time and place when I'm in there. We hope to come back soon to experience the resort as a whole!
Thanks,
“Beautiful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Tulalip Bay is a beautiful place with lots of interesting birds and other wildlife. Don't miss it... and the views across to Camano and Whidbey are wonderful

Visited November 2012
Vancouver, B.C.
“Finally tried it...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I was hesitant to go here in the past because I'm a vegetarian but I went with two carnivore friends who had the steak and ahi tuna. They really enjoyed their meals and their proportions were large. The atmosphere is dark and romantic. It is not as smoky as the casino and you don't hear the annoyingly loud slot machines. The server was nice although a little slow. We were given delicious bread and a palate cleanser before our meals as well as a welcome and parting "gift" for our taste buds. I would have liked it more if there had been some vegetarian options on the menu. They did offer to have the chef make something but I'm a picky eater and like to know exactly what I'm getting when I order it so prefer not to be surprised.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ben R, Social Media Manager at Tulalip Bay, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Hi there - I'll be passing your request for more vegetarian options straight to the head chef and manager of Tulalip Bay. Thank you for your visit, and your review! We really love hearing feedback from our guests, and your review helps others when they're looking for the best travel options. Hope to see you here again soon.
Best,