“I WON!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 11 Attractions in Marysville
Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
“I WON!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Great food at the buffet. Tons of slots. Everything I tried I won at....big time!! Card games were great but the slot selection is unreal. Good tjmes.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ben R, Social Media Manager at Tulalip Casino, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Hi Brenda - First of all...CONGRATS on your win! Thank you for your visit, and your review. We really love hearing feedback from our guests, and your review helps others when they're looking for the best travel options. Hope to see you here again soon.

Port Hardy, BC
3 attraction reviews
“too smokey and not well staffed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I found this casino too big and hard to find staff. The cashiers cages were all not open so you had to go from one end of the casino to the other.

Rewards desks also poorly staffed, not open or could not do what you needed.

We were disappointed with the slot payouts. Not a great gaming experience, we will not be returning!!

Visited November 2012
Hi there - You've brought up some good points, and I'm glad you took the time to write about them. Thank you for your visit, and your review. We do care about guest feedback, and your honesty is appreciated. We continually strive to improve our guests' experiences, and reviews like yours are very helpful toward that mission.
Vancouver, BC
3 attraction reviews
“Nice Casino but quite smoky”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Friendly, helpful dealers and staff. Drinks, while not free like Las Vegas, were reasonably priced.
Lots of cigarette smoke!

Visited November 2012
Hi there - I wanted to let you know that we're replacing our carpeting in the casino soon, which will make a positive impact with the smokiness you referred to you. Thank you for your visit, and your review. We do care about guest feedback, and your honesty is appreciated. We continually strive to improve our guests' experiences, and reviews like yours are very helpful toward that mission.
North Vancouver
“Tulalip Casino - lots of slots but TOO much smoke”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I want to love the Casino...but unfortunately it is way too smoky for me. (I am not even a super anti-smoking kind of person). They have lots of great slots but even a stay of 2-3 hours and your clothes and hair are permeated with smoke. I wish they would consider a smoke-free zone/section. I know some casinos do that... Of course, here in Canada ... smoke-free...outside smoking only! Yeah.
I went Saturday night and was thinking of returning Sunday...but the thought of it....just decided I would head to a casino back in Canada.

Visited November 2012
Ben R, Social Media Manager at Tulalip Casino, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Hi there - I wanted to let you know that we'll soon be replacing our carpeting in the casino, which should have a positive impact on the smoke that you mentioned. Thank you for your visit, and your review. We do care about guest feedback, and your honesty is appreciated. We continually strive to improve our guests' experiences, and reviews like yours are very helpful toward that mission.
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
42 attraction reviews
“Fun adventure awaits at Tulalip Casino Resort & Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We go 2 or 3 times per year. It's only 2 hours from Vancouver and a treat when you get there. They have my favourite slot machines that I cannot find in Canada and fabulous restaurants. Our favourite restaurant is the Tulalip Bay Dining Room, they have the best maine lobster tempura and Ginger Sea Bass. The Blackfish Grill is more casual and fun to enjoy onion rings and a cold beer at the bar before going to your table for crab macaroni or grilled salmon, etc. The best thing about this Casino is the T-Spa. It is fabulous and it is my retreat after exams. I get the milk bath followed by a 90 minute massage. A lot of money was put into the 45,000 sq ft Spa and you really are treated specially. The rooms are large and always supply free water and the beds are uber comfortable with top linens and down pillows. We have never been disappointed. In the summer you can catch the summer concert series outside on the grounds. We went to Doobie Brothers and it was outstanding! We just keep on going back and always have fun.

Visited December 2011
Ben R, Social Media Manager at Tulalip Casino, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Hi again Katherine - I saw this review AFTER your review for Blackfish, so thanks for reviewing both. Oh and I'm so glad you got to experience T Spa! Aren't they the best? I wish all our guests popped in to see it for themselves. Anyhow, hope to see you again soon.