“Feel like a winner!” 5 of 5 stars

New Braunfels, Texas, United States
61 attraction reviews
“Feel like a winner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

This is a great casino. It has it all. A resort, fine dining, casual dining, great bar, and historical artifacts and fine art. There are plenty of gambling tables and tons of machines. There is something for everyone here. My friend put in $10 and with the first play she won $80. Highly recommend.

Visited October 2012
Ben R, Social Media Manager at Tulalip Casino, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Mary - that is AWESOME! Congrats to you and your friend - we hope you join us in the casino again sometime soon.

Lynnwood, Washington
9 attraction reviews
“Yuck”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

This casino reeks of smoke. Dirty ash trays left lying around. Cigarette ash on many slot machine! Buffet was not good and over priced. I will not return

Visited October 2012
Hi again - I just wanted to reiterate, on top of my response to your review of Tulalip Resort Casino, that we do care about guest feedback, and that is appreciated. We continually strive to improve our guests' experiences, and reviews like yours are very helpful toward that mission.
Best,
Vancouver, B.C.
6 attraction reviews
“Nice Gaming Floor But Smoky”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I like the Rewards Club. I don't like is the smoking and the fact that there is no high limits room. Sometimes there are not many Baccarat tables open and I've been stuck with chain smokers on either side of me. I've also had trouble finding enough Blackjack tables open. I've had a few inappropriate or surly dealers also but mostly they are nice. I've had better VIP treatment at other casinos however but this is probably because they don't have a high limits section.

Bellingham, Washington
30 attraction reviews
“Must-see for visiting gamblers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Been here several times, nearly every time I go to Seattle. It's location is super-convenient to metro area, just off I-5 (visible, in fact) and adjacent to outlet mall and new Cabela's superstore and WalMart for gamblers traveling with people who'd rather shop than play.

Floor staff (making change, cashing tickets) and bar staff are super friendly, but I found one of the ladies at the front desk (giving out player's cards and handling player's club promotions) to be a bit brisk. She is not the norm.

Layout is one level, sprawling, with ample choices for cheap to expensive eats. I liked the free, self-service coffee/soda area for quick drinks, as well as the walk-up cocktail service when one wants a drink and doesn't want to wait for a server. Machines paid well, especially Quick Hit by front door, Lucky Lotus near cocktail window, and Wine (?) slots. Blackjack with side bet is a fun game, too.

Overall, if you're a gambler passing through Seattle, this is clean, big, and easy to get to. Stop in and try your luck--I've won and lost here, but I've personally witnessed two people win thousands of dollars (one on side bet at tables, one on slots). Hey--you never know!

Visited October 2012
Ben R, Social Media Manager at Tulalip Casino, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Hi Jeslaf - Thank you for your visit, and your review! We really love hearing from our guests, and your review helps others when they're looking for the best travel options. It's great to see that someone from Florida would choose us each time they come to Washington - we're flattered. Hope to see you here again soon!
Best,
Burnaby, Canada
“tulalip resort”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

very clean casino, although a little smokey. Rooms are beautiful, staff is friendly and courteous, just wish the waitresses would come around more often.

Visited April 2012