“Comfortable and modern rooms” 5 of 5 stars

Tulalip Resort Casino
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10200 Quil Ceda Boulevard, Marysville, WA   |
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Marysville
Shoreline, Washington
“Comfortable and modern rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

This was our second stay at Tulalip's resort casino. The rooms are visually calming, with nice, modern amenities. The bathroom is large, with a shower featuring 3 vertical heads. The rooms are all non-smoking which is nice, and the hotel has a large pool and jacuzzi that's perfect for families with children.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (202)
friday harbor
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

The rooms are the saving grace of this casino. Parking is frustrating if you don't want the valet service, which we don't, as they won't allow you to park at the front door to check in, but tell you to go park quite a trek away. The pool is very nice, staff friendly. The casino food and drinks are a little overpriced in comparison. I do wish the windows would open as I find the room a bit stuffy to sleep in, and could not get the temp below 68 degrees(seems to be locked there).

Room Tip: we have stayed numerous times and have always been happy with the room, but ask to not be located ov...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

The rooms are great, the drinks at the bar are great price (half of what I pay anywhere else). The Eagle buffet is a great deal @ great prices (worth it just for the deserts & Ice Cream/sundae area. Fun on the slots - I don't know why they call them penny slots since you usually bet $2-$5. Walk to Cabalas or drive/take their shuttle to/from Premium Outlets. Need to really stay 2 nights since you usually can't get in until 4pm and out at noon. No charge to valet park other than tip.

Room Tip: If you want your bags fast, carry them up rather than wait for bellman
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Edmonton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

This was our second trip to this hotel and it looks like it hasn't changed since we were here a few years ago. The hotel is decorated and maintained beautifully. The hotel rooms are large and spacious with many little perks (keurigs in every room). We got a great rate on the Bed and Breakfast and with free valet parking it was an incredible affordable place. The pool area is very nice and clean. We will definitely return next time we come this way.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Pensacola Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

First time staying here and was very impressed with the 5 star rooms. The decor was just beautiful down to the matching glasses on the bathroom counter. The room was decorated in red and black but very elegant and very spacious including a wet bar with wine glasses. Definitely staying here again when I am in the area.

BC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Plan ahead as they book up well in advance. Outlet mall very close, as well as Cabella's...and just down the road, the largest outdoor flea market! THere must have been over 100 tents/vendors...lots of good deals! The hotel itself is beautifully decorated, very comfortable rooms/beds. The only downside was the smoky casino...we didn't spend any time in it and had to hold our breath getting through the casino to the restaurants.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Vancouver, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I book 10 róom for my work as a "skill build" for my staff at Bank of Nova Scotia, Richmond, B.C, Canada on October 13thI . The room, the staff at the front desk was excellent. We had 23 people went for our dinner at Eagle, all you can eat buffet, we had to line for 1 hour to get in, when I paid for our group, she add the 18% gratitude tip to the total but she did not tell me, she gave me the receipt with the total and ask me to put the tip on the bill. I gave them 10% típ, đi not realized the 18% already add to the bill. When I finished dinner, went up to the room and found out the bills with 28% tips. I went dơn to the restaurant ánd ask the staff but the restaurant is closing, the staff asked me to come back the next morning to talk to the supervisor, her name was Shelley, because the cashier was double charge for the tips 28%) I came to the restaurant at 9:00am talked to Shelley, the supervisor. I work for the Bank for 22 years as a Manager Customer Service but I never think how rude, unpleasant this supervisor was? She was also very racist with me too. She said she will not give me the different cash back, because I said I agree with the tip, I was very angry and upset, no one went to the restaurant and paid 28% of the tip???
This was a second time I book 10 róom for my work, last year I book the room and went out for dinner at Olive Garden Restaurant, they treat us like the King.We were planning to book another 10 róom for our conference but now I have to think twice bểo I can recommend to my Manager....and to my friend about the vẻy bad experience I had for this trip...

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Been to Tulalip Resort Casino? Share your experiences!