“Fun Time w/ a few issues” 4 of 5 stars

You added Tulalip Resort Casino to your Saves list
Tulalip Resort Casino
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10200 Quil Ceda Boulevard, Marysville, WA   |
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Marysville
“Fun Time w/ a few issues”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

We played & stayed for my sisters 50th B'day. I booked the room thru Expedia (first time using Expedia) I booked a dbl Queen room for my Mom/Sis and I. The fee for a 3rd person was $45. So I guess I expected the room to be furnished w/3 of everything? Everything was only for 2. Two bath towels ... 2 coffee cups ..... 2 wine glasses.... 2 Robes....Toiletries for 2 ...you get the idea. The fancy coffee pot didnt work (upon check out I learned the Keurig's needed to be replaced) so we ordered a pot of coffee with our morning breakfast thru Room Service. Room Service was excellent. We ordered a Fruit Bowl & Pastries. Sara was our server and was awesome. Also, the toilet backed up in the morning and it took about 20 min. to get a plunger. Mom had to go find a bathroom downstairs (toilet was acting slugish the day before)
Our room was on 3rd floor ( I would not recommend 3rd floor) as you are level with the roof over the Lobby and Pool. (not sure if this is Expedia floor or what)
Your probably wondering why 4 Stars with these issues? Well...the Staff from A - Z was Excellent!! Friendly/Helpful and Fun!
Upon checkout I expressed my issues (not wanting any kind of a refund at all) I just didn't want the next guests to get the broken coffee pot and the toilet was still acting up. She did however take off the $7 Bottle of Patron and a $4 Coke from the Honor Bar ...
This little stay was a treat from me to my Mom and Sister ( for their Birth-days) I have to admit it was kinda embarrassing that everthing wasn't perfect. I will be back ...don't know about them?

Room Tip: South side 3rd floor is level with the roof that is over the Lobby & Pool. I am sure the rooms...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (203)
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Went down on a promotional rate for my birthday month. Easy check in, other than the person who cut the line with one quick question that took about 5 minutes. The valet came way out into the parking lot to get our luggage and was very informative about the hotel, and the restaurants in the surrounding area. He even got us ice from the machine before leaving.
The room was really nice, king bed, big screen tv and the shower was really nice. The shower had top head, then jets coming out in 2 places lower on the wall. Very relaxing.
I went to the fitness room which was very clean. Not a lot of equiptment, but they had a number of treadmills and elipticals and free weights up to 50lbs. They had a fridge of cold water, free which was a nice touch.
We had dinner at one of the restaurants in the hotel, had prime rib dinner. Really good and reasonably priced.
The casino itslef was a lot of fun, we just played the slots. There were lots of machine available. I was able to keep playing on my initial bet for quite a while. Drinks in the casino were fairly reasonable and the girls came around fairly often.
We also made it to the club, where it was disco night. The band was pretty good. A lot of fun, lots of people dancing.
The hotel was really clean, joined the rewards club right away. There was a big line up to sign up for your rewards card.
Overall really enjoyed the stay, a nice hotel with lots of options to have some fun. Lots of shopping nearby.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Ben R, Social Media Manager at Tulalip Resort Casino, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thanks Ted for such a glowing review! You touched on so many aspects of the Tulalip experience, all of which we're proud to provide. I'm also glad your valet was so attentive, that's awesome. We hope to see you back again soon.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

We drove to Tulalip from Vancouver, B.C. specifically to shop at the Seattle Premium Outlets. We stayed at the Tulalip Resort Casino from Tuesday- Thursday. The staff were ultra polite and friendly!! I'm big on manners and I have to say I was impressed with the deportment of this staff. The room we had on the 9th floor was absolutely stunning. Spotless and upscale. I cannot say enough about the accommodations. The three head shower is a nice touch!

Challenges:
-Food available at the Cedars Cafe. I have a gluten insensitivity but there was no real thought to this in their restaurant. Granted- I was only interested in breakfast at the resort, so I don't know what they had at their other restaurants. The RAM restaurant down the street had a great gluten-free menu though.

-Linens are high quality, but the duvet got lost in the duvet cover at night and we had to get up and rearrange both nights.

Overall, an outstanding experience- We even received a gorgeous box of wine charms that featured Aboriginal symbols and the Tulalip casino graphic. Yes, this hotel was expensive, but for me, it was worth it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your visit and your review! I'm glad we were such a nice surprise for you. Thanks for the feedback about the gluten-free menu, I've passed that onto our management team for their consideration. We hope we see you here again soon!
White Rock, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I stayed at Tulalip Resort Casino for the first time on the recommendation of friends. The hotel did not disappoint. From the exquisite Native Art displayed in the hotel areas and rooms, to the fine detail that makes the rooms comfortable and luxurious. The shower is awesome! The bedding is of a high quality and the rooms are spacious and professionally decorated.
The casino is a bit small by Vegas standards but it is very well designed and it helped that I won at the slots!
I highly recommend this hotel and resort. The very friendly and helpful staff are an additional bonus.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet and well appointed.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thanks so much for your positive review! I'm glad we were able to impress you. I'm also a big fan of our hotel rooms, so it's good to read that you enjoyed yours. Come back soon!
Surrey BC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

We chose Tulalip to spend a couple of nights to celebrate our 47th Anniversary and were very pleased with our decision. The room was outstanding, the bed was extremely comfortable and the bathrooom was massive! It was nice to be in a hotel that provided a selection of coffee in the room for a change.

We ate in the cafe, the buffet, and Blackfish Seafood grill. They were all great, but Blackfish was excellent with a wonderful selection of gourmet seafood dishes.

From the moment we arrived all the staff were friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. We took the free shuttle over to the Outlet mall and it was great not having to drive for 3 days.

While there is no smoking in the hotel, that is not the case in the Casino ... BUT... they must have a very good AC system as the smoke smell was minimal.

The only negative - no lounge area to go and sit and enjoy a few drinks. The only choices were to sit at the bar, sit at a slot, or go and sit in the hotel lobby.

We will definately be back!!

Room Tip: We were in 1012 with a beautiful view of the entrance grounds and the Cascade Mountains. No noise f...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
First of all, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! 47 years is an incredible accomplishment, and we're so glad you chose to share your celebration with us. Thank you also for your great review, it was a delight to read. We hope to see you again for #48!
Richmond, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I was lucky enough tag along with friends from work and stay at the Tulalip Resort Casino for one night. The first room we were given was pretty hot and after sending the houseman to change the temperature without success, they decided to move us couple of doors down with working air condition system. I was hoping they will compensate us for the inconvenience and give us an upgrade to a suite but no luck.

The room itself is what you expect from a four start accommodation, opulent, luxurious, very clean and with modern amenities. They don't have those old coffee makers, no sir instead they have Keureg fully equipped with all the various flavours to choose from.

Each time we called for various needs for our room, they showed up within 3-4 minutes.

The room we had cost around $270 but lucky for us my friend had a great deal for being a loyal customer, still it is way too expensive even in low season and if you stay on a week day. You can say at a Pan Pacific Hotel in Vacouver for $170 Canadian dollars for the exact same room.

We had a great time after all the gambling and shopping my friends had done. I would love to come back here again but not at regular price, way too rich for my blood.

Room Tip: Just five minutes walk from the hotel, you will find mall outlet with over 100 top brand stores for...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Hi Paul - thank you for your honest feedback. It's greatly appreciated, and I've shared it with our management team for their consideration. I'm glad to hear you had a great time, and we hope to see you back again sometime!
Burnaby, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Well what can I say about this hotel, its all true on the pics you see on it,the service was great,anytime we called for room service it was done right away.The pool area was nice & never full of kids,also from 9 to 11 at nite its Adults Only.We stayed 3 nites & took the shuttle over to Bingo,Walmart & The shopping Outlet next door. There had Happy Hour every nite from 6 to 9 pm which was great,also at the bar in the main Casino they made my favorite drink which is Strawberry Daiquiri oh were there yummy.Only thing was the rewards club I found was always such a long line-up.So try to find a time when its not,I played the slots a lot but found the machines to be tight & hardly saw jackpots being payed out in the 3 nites of my stay, I saw 4 only & trust me there were not big ones.But if your not into the Casino the Hotel is worth the stay with so much do then gamble.I will go back again next year.

Room Tip: To me any room is great I would think for I never heard any noise on my 3 nites.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thanks for your visit and your review! I appreciate the honest feedback about the Rewards Club lines, that's something we're working to improve over time. The Strawberry Daiquiris here are so delicious! Your review definitely made me want one for myself haha. We hope to see you again soon.
Ben

Been to Tulalip Resort Casino? Share your experiences!