“Fast, reliable service, generally great food!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Manchester
WA
“Fast, reliable service, generally great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

HEAVENLY taco pizza! Mmmm you must try it! Also the fettucine alfredo was as good as I've had it. The seafood is good, but a little dry and bland. Well, my dish was anyway, I can't say for all their fish. But dunk it in the sauce and its great as well. Good prices, too. I only like to go on days with nice weather, though, because it's warm enough to sit outside, which is lovely and uncrowded, and you have a sublime view of Seattle.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Marginal at best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

Stopped here for Sunday brunch on a whim. Was seated immediately, ordered quickly...and waited fo about half an hour for what ended up being a very marginal omelet.

The wait allowed me plenty of time to take in the tacky decor. This is one of those places where all the items on the wall are for sale. And apparently the heat was broken, as the restaraunt was very cold.

The food was bland. The omelet was overstuffed with unmelted cheese. The saving grace was a decent cup of coffee.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tumwater, Washington
“Pleasant Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

Stopped in for lunch just because it was close to my work site. I loved the casual atmosphere and the staff was great. Not the largest menu but I have made several trips there while I have been working in the area. I always have something different on the menu and everything has been exceptional.

Very clean and friendly place. Love it.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Staff goes above and beyond and the food is great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2011

We had my brother and sister-in-law's rehearsal dinner here and the staff went out of the way to make it nice. When we arrived, they had even decorated the table for us. They were very patient with taking pictures of the entire group and did a great job making sure all our food came out at the same time.

Just one block is a public dock which is a nice little walk after dinner and beautiful view of the sound and the Seattle skyline.

Expect large portions of very good food.

I think they were setting up for some live music when we left.

• Visited May 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Best place ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2011 via mobile

Family Inn is the best place not only to eat, drink and take in one of the best veiw of Seattle. They also have great live music on Saturday. Friday nights is the best prime rib in town. If that's not enough they have the best homemade deserts I've ever tasted right up there with grandma cooking. The atmosphere is welcoming as well as the staff. For sure great place to eat drink or what ever floats your goat. I will be back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Family Inn? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Family Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.