“Touchdown!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Touchdown!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

We eat here a few times a month. Usually on Tuesday nights! A few for you, a few for me and a couple happy hour Appitizers and it's a great evening. People complain that its loud- It is a sports bar people! If it's quiet then they arent doing their job.

I love playing the trivia on the screens throughout the resturant. Last visit I even won a $10 gift card.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Kenmore, Washington
“Great Wings~Crazy Loud~”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Well what can I say about this place. Never really being into sports much, this is the perfect place if you are a lover of sports, any sports! You enter and can barely tell the hostess your name let alone hear what she is saying, you gladly take the beeper and find a place to stand. After a bit your beeper goes off and you are on your way to the inner sanctum. There are televisions everywhere, big screens and small screens and basically all your communication is done with your fellow dinner mates. This is a fun upbeat crazy restaurant and people come with their jerseys on ready to root their home team. When something good happens on the screen, get ready to cover your ears or scream along. It brings the level way up and God forbid something bad happens, the enthusiastic crowd goes nuts.
Now on to the food...We happen to go the first time on a Tuesday and were pleasantly surprised that all the bone in wings were only .60 per piece. WOW what a find! We loaded up on chicken and each picked our choice of sauce and got a few boats of veggies and we were off. We had a really nice server and since it was our maiden voyage, she was super helpful and told us what to do to get the best out of our experience. We didn't know if the wings would fill us up and the men in our party ordered sandwiches also. The seasonings and sauces are great and there are so many choices that everyone is happy.
Our second visit was on a Thursday and that day the special is boneless at .60 each. We took a vote and realized that the bone in wings were so much tastier but you get more for the money with the boneless. So I guess our favorite day would be Tuesday.
I really wanted to try the soft pretzels with the zippy cheese sauce and was not disappointed. Everyone shared them but I found myself finishing the rest. They were yummy if you are into pretzels. I am a New Yorker and love the soft pretzels off the street, these are up there in flavor.
We picked some mild, medium and spicy sauces and my favorite was jammin jalapeno which has a kick to it but not too hot. I saw the reviewer say that the mango habanero was good and I venture to try a degree hotter everytime I come.
All in all, this is a fun crazy place and seems that the workers are having a good time too. Our second wait person wasn't that great. She was pretty rude and not helpful until we told her that we have only been there once before. She spoke low for the crazy atmosphere and we wound up not hearing much so we winged it...also wanted to add a little note...older people have no clue what a B-Dubs is...took me awhile to figure it out. Can't you just say a location???

• Visited October 2012
“Good flavors”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

The wings are decent and the flavors are great. My favorite is the Mango Habanero sauce. It starts with a nice mango flavor then attacks your mouth with fire. You had better have something ready to drink. The bad side is that the place is noisy. Very noisy... You cannot carry on a normal conversation. The people are friendly and the price is average. If they could do something to quiet the place down it would rate better.

• Visited October 2012
Snohomish, Washington
“So many choices!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

They have great favors of wings. SO many choices. More Tv's than you can imagine. They have every game on always!

Visited May 2012
Lynnwood, Washington
“Excellent Chicken, but Not Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

BWW has absolutely delicious chicken, and that comes from a mostly vegetarian eater. I would recommend the boneless wings (there are a ton of different sauces, both the traditional and jalapeno are good), the chicken quesadilla (delicious but pricey!), nachos, and beer-battered onion rings. This is a very loud and obnoxious sports bar that clearly caters to men. They don't seem to focus very much on service. I've been here 3 times and had a couple of problems. One waiter took my food before I was finished without even asking me. Another visit, we asked the hostess for a booth, but she just stood there and ignored us and several minutes later went to clean it off while we stood there being passed by tons of waiters and no one ever asked us what we were waiting for. It's definitely not a relaxing atmosphere, but the chicken is really good.

• Visited August 2012