“Nice for a casual meal” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 255 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: Phone #425-741-8770 - Opened two weeks ago. Great Happy Hour. Web site under construction. Sister restaurant is Azuls, Mill Creek, WA
Whitehorse, Canada
“Nice for a casual meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

A popular stop after work it seems.

We went for supper after a day at the zoo. The salad was a nice mix . My daughter and I both had the Black and Blue burger which was very flavorful.
Our server was a bit on the slow side but otherwise, the menue was good and we enjoyed our meal.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Bothell
“Good Comfort Food, Homey Environment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is a sister restaurant of Azul's in Mill Creek, which has very good southwestern cuisine. Indigo's has delicious comfort food and great service. They are very attentive. My husband had the Jambalaya, which he enjoyed a lot. Can't wait to go back!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Everett, Washington
“If you love brunch, you're in luck”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a really great restaurant all around. They have really good food and the service is fantastic. My favorite thing is to go here from brunch on Sat and Sun. It's very relaxing and they have 4 different kinds of eggs benedict. My favorite is their unique fried chicken benedict with crispy potatoes and hollandaise. I top that off with a pear martini and it makes my whole weekend. For dinner, the carne asada is to die for. You won't lose weight eating here but you'll die happy. We love this place.

Visited May 2014
“Fried Chicken”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

I go here often, with an extensive menu and and constantly changing beer menu its a great place to meet friends. Though everything here has been good I find it nearly impossible to not order the fried chicken with chorizo gravy, truly worth the visit.

Visited February 2014
Seattle
“Good pub style restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

My husband and I stopped in during Christmas for a quick meal. They were very busy but that was to be expected that time of year. The food was delicious and the service very good. The reuben sandwich I had was fantastic - incredibly tender meat and really good bread. I can't speak to the beer selection as I don't drink it. We enjoyed this restaurant and will definitely go back.

• Visited December 2013