“Difficult with young children” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 235 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: Hamburgers
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Newest location of the Blazing Onion franchise.
Lynnwood, Washington
“Difficult with young children”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

My daughter and I went here with 2 young children. Food was ok, but expected more for the price. I believe the difficulty was the age of the children, not the restaurant.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

NORTH VANCOUVER
“Pretty good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

So my friend raved about this place in Gig Harbor, so when I saw it in Lynnwood WA, we had to try it. First off it was pretty reasonable for a family of 5. Under $60. I had a gorgonzola burger, the first couple bites were boring, but I guess the sauce moved around as it got better. My wife's salad was pretty good to. I think my kids enjoyed the crazy pop (soda) machine the most.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Yakima, Washington
“Good burger and fries”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

It was my first time at Blazing Onion and I was very impressed. My friends and I went to the bar ans sat down so we could have a server. If you wait to be seated in the regular restaurant you have to order at the front first and then sit down. I don't think I'd take my kids, figuring out what they want and ordering in a small crowded entryway doesn't sound fun! But we were lucky we didn't have kids with us. I got the blazing onion burger which was so juicy and good! I loved the fries and the chipotle mayo to dip them in. We asked the waiter about sauces and they have lots of choices. My friend got a salad that was good and my other friend got a french dip type sandwich. She didn't like the bread because it was too thick to soak up the juice. Their menu has a lot of different choices and types of food. I will go back when I'm in town if I don't have children with me.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Quartz Hill, California
“Fantastic burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

Stayed at a nearby hotel, was looking for a good burger. At first the atmosphere feels a little Red Robin-ish, but as soon as we sat down, that opinion quickly vanished. Being from So Cal, most restaurants do not advertise having organic, range free and gluten free products. That was great. Food was great, service was great, portions were generous and the staff was very kind and accommodating. They even put the LA Kings game on for us! Thanks for making an out-of-towner feel welcome!

Visited January 2014
Edmonds, Washington
“Excellent black bean burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Although not vegan, the black bean burger is delicious. I typically have it come lettuce wrapped (save the empty bread calories) I also forgo the mayo-type dressing and take no cheese. I also don't take endless fries and my one issue is that they still charge me for a small house salad, even though I take no bun, cheese, mayo or endless fries. The black bean burger is delicious though!

• Visited July 2014