“Do Not Eat Here” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
brier
“Do Not Eat Here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2012

DO NOT EAT HERE!!!!!!!! I don't do reviews but my experience was HORRIBLE. We order take out(1-20-12) and when my fiance brought it home it was bad. the crab dip tasted like nothing but salt and cheese, I ordered spinach tortellini Alfredo w/ chicken and got spaghetti noodles with very burnt chicken on one side ( and not like a nice char broil) when I tried to call i was placed on hold for about8 mins with no one checking in to let me know whats up, I finally hung up and tried to call back about 5 times with no answer so i went to the restaurant to speak with a manager. When I got their it was so loud that we had to go in to the kitchen to talk..I showed her the food and started to explain why I was so upset and she informed me that they don't use salt in the crab dip and looked at me like I was crazy, then I let her know about my attempt at calling and she told me that they could t find her or hear me over the music!!!!!!(really isn't this a business). she was nice for the most part and did apologize many times but asked me if i could come back in the morning witch is very incontinent . this sad-ens me . we use to eat here all the time I use to love this location but WILL NEVER GO BACK!!!!!!! I m a manager myself and am appalled

• Visited January 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Blaine, Washington
“Great homemade paste with wonderful sauces”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

We saw this restuarant while seaching for a dinner location and decided to check it out. We were promptly seated, provided large glasses of ice water and menus. The waiter was very helpful explaining several menu items and offering suggestions.

We selected the putanessca and the rosemary chicken ravoli - both were exceptionally delicious. They were served with a house salad or soup and fresh hot garlic bread.

My husband inquired about beers - the waiter described several different brews and offered to bring him a sample to try. I ordered a glass of red wine which was served in a large goblet with a generous serving.

When our bill arrived were given a first time discount on our check - a real surprise as we didn't expect it.

We'll search other locations and return to this one whenever we are in the Lynnwood area. It was a perfect dinner out. The lunch menu has many reasonable options too. This is not just a pizza place!

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Renton, Washington
“These people with low reviews are CRAZY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2011

I do not know where the people with one or two stars ate but it sure wasnt Amante Lynnwood. We went there last night and I will admit at first I was concerned. There was spanish on the reader board and NO CARS in the lot. But we had already pulled in so we said what the heck. There was only one couple inside which worried us some more. So I looked up the reviews and saw they were bad so we didnt expect much. We already sat down so why not. Well BOY WAS EVERYONE WRONG. The food was amazing. We had the Manacotti, Canneloni & the Chicken Marsala and I recommend them all. Honestly this is a true tale of do not judge a book by its cover.

• Visited September 2011
Cheney, Wa
“Rating is Undeserved...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

I don't know if I'm the champion of the middle class diner, but I'll guess I'll try on my end. No compaints for the two 40+ adults, and no complaints from the 10- eaters. It was just as we hoped and expected. The crazy thing was we expected a typical Western WA, Greek-run, Italian joint run on the left-coast, but what we got was a Mex run Italian joint, who were friendly and efficient. My calzone had a pound of bacon in it. Why would anyone not like that...? All other entre's were just as good, judging by the family's reaction and feedback. Done...

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Go for the pizza, not the pasta.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2011

I have had both pizza and pasta at Amante, and I must agree, the pasta is not great. But their specialty pizzas keep us coming back, especially the Amante Special, the Siciliano, and most recently, the Roma. It's a wasted trip if you order anything other than pizza.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere