“Convinient Location” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Marriott Residence Inn Seattle North / Lynnwood Everett

You added Marriott Residence Inn Seattle North / Lynnwood Everett to your Saves list
Marriott Residence Inn Seattle North / Lynnwood Everett
Certificate of Excellence 2014
California Hot Springs, California
“Convinient Location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Very similar to other Residence Inn hotels, internet service was horrible, and no one could come and check it , reported it a few times. Breakfast was same as any other residence inn.. Management seem to be friendly. Overall was ok. they don't have elevators so we asked for a room on the first floor and we could hear a lot of stomping noise from the upstairs room.. Next e time we will try the Hilton across the street.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
LynnwoodGM, General Manager at Marriott Residence Inn Seattle North / Lynnwood Everett, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear EdB636,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please accept my apologies for the concerns you had with our internet and with the noise from the room above. We have recently updated all of the internet cabling throughout our property, and we are in the process of increasing our interntet band width. This project should be completed by the end of July.
We can assign a second floor suite to be sure that no noise is heard from above. I am sorry that this wasn't offered at the time of check in, and that later, our Front Office associate wasn't available to assist with the internet concerns when you reached out for help. We strive to offer the best customer service experience, and it appears that we did not meet your expectations or our own. I will review your concerns with our Front Office team, and thank you for bringing this to my attention. We hope you will reconsider your decision, and return to our hotel when you travel to our area in the future. Thank you again, for your review.

Georgia Borg-Leon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is a great place to stay and will feel like a home away from home. First let me say that the design of this is not your typical hotel/motel. Its more like many groups of town homes together in one place. Our unit was a 1 bedroom room upstairs. The rooms was enormous and had a full size kitchen with a full compliment of utensils/pots/pans. We bought a frozen lasagna from Costco and baked it in the oven. The room was clean and comfortable. Free parking, free wifi, and free hot breakfast (eggs, sausages, waffles, cereals, toast, coffee, tea, juices, etc) was all included. The eating area is not very large so we always brought the food back to our room. Luckily we were just in the unit over so it was not a very long walk. If would have been less convenient had we been in one of the outer units.
The Hotel is in a convenient location just across the street from Target and down the block from Alderwood Mall and other shopping. The 405 and I-5 are easily accessible from the Hotel so it can't get anymore convenient.

My family had a great time here and the kids just love lounging in the room. Having 2 tvs really helped. I would definitely stay here again in the future.

Room Tip: Get a room close to the main house.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Mitsufan,
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. I was pleased to learn that you enjoyed staying in our one bedroom suite, and having a full kitchen tor prepare a lasagne dinner for your family! We do include many complimentary services when you stay at Residence Inn, Lynnwood. I am glad that free parking, free wi-fi, and free breakfast, were amenities that you appreciated, and that you found our staff to be friendly!
We are located within walking distance of Alderwood Mall for shopping, and restaurants. For those needing to venture off in other directions, we're within a mile to the I-5/I-405/Hwy525 freeway ramps. Thank you for pointing out our conveniences from your personal experience. We look forward to having you stay with us again, in the near future!

Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

Located very close to main arterial highways – I-5 and I-405, but not too close to hear their noise. Alderwood Mall (one of the best in area) is just across the street. A lot of good restaurants and other stores are located nearby as well.
Guests are businessmen, aviation specialists and pilots visiting the Boeing Company located just 8 miles north from the hotel. However sometime there are a lot of families travelling with children staying in the hotel (depending on season).
Rooms are clean, neat and bright. Free Wi-Fi connection is fast and stable – let me work from hotel without any problems. Fully equipped kitchen and utensils are appropriate for an extended stay. Room service is offered 7 days a week. Free hot buffet breakfast served daily is not bad (become monotone when staying for a long time though).
The staff is really friendly and makes every guest feel very welcome. They can help with any question regarding the local area, shopping, food, transportation or any other inquires. They even helped me once with an emergency medical situation happened in the near store.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Alexey-Dro,
Thank you for the review that you completed on our hotel. It is good to know that you are being taken care of by our friendly, welcoming staff! As you menitoned, there are many stores, restaurants, and we are convenient to these services, as we are within blocks of Alderwood Mall. It is good to know that the internet connectivity was stable, and that you were always able to work from your suite. We hope to always be of assistance if you ever need help while staying here. We are your home away from home, and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Kingsville, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

We stayed at the Residence Inn for a shopping excursion to the Greater Seattle area. The hotel is ideally located less than a block away from one of the area's best malls (Alderwood Mall) and several big box and discount stores. There's also a terrific Keg Restaurant right across the street but it is extremely popular and packed on weekend nights. The rooms are very well appointed with marble counter tops, stainless steel appliances HD Tvs etc. The hotel is set out like a townhouse complex and although mostly full, our room was totally soundproof. Breakfast is great but be warned: there is precious little seating and on both weekend mornings we had to grab our breakfast to take back to the room as the tables were full and many people thronged about waiting for a table (there must be a better way!!!). That's admittedly the only and minor negative comment we have to make. The rooms were spacious, comfortable, clean and modern and we highly recommend it.

Room Tip: There is a Whole Foods Grocery store very close by and an excellent wine and libation store around t...
Green Features: No comment as these were not observed by my partner or I.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear transOna,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We recently completed a suite renovation , and it is nice to hear that our guests are enjoying the new furniture, drapes, carpeting etc. All suites have a very modern full kitchen with stainless steel appliances, and granite countertops. In addition, all of our rooms are suites, which are very spacious so that our guests can relax and unwind without feeling confined in a small room. As you mentioned, we're within a block of Alderwood Mall, several large variety stores, and the Keg restaurant is just across our parking lot.
Please accept my apologies for lack of seating at breakfast. We do open up our meeting room for additional seating. This need is also being addressed in our lobby building (Gatehouse) redesign. Thank you again for the review, and for being our guest. We look forward to having you back for another stay in the near future.

Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Stayed here for four nights while visiting my daughter in Lynnwood. The location is very convenient to the freeways and shopping. Our unit was amazing- huge and very well equipped. I'm VERY picky when it comes to cleanliness, and I had no complaints in that regard. It was quiet, and the breakfast choices were tasty and constantly being replenished. The best part about this hotel, however, is the staff. From the housekeeping staff to the front desk, everyone is friendly, helpful, and professional. I want to especially thank Jeffery, Greg, and Michelle, who all helped to ensure that our stay was excellent. I am looking forward to a return visit in April!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
LynnwoodGM, General Manager at Marriott Residence Inn Seattle North / Lynnwood Everett, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Dear mbsWashington,

Thank you for your review of our hotel, and thank you for choosing our hotel for your stays in the Lynnwood area to visit your daughter. I was happy to know that several associates made a difference in your experience at our hotel. I will pass along your nice comments to them. Our Housekeepiing team works hard to keep our suites clean, and to make sure that everything is in excellent condition before each guest checks in. It was good to know that you found everything very clean. Thank you again for reviewing our hotel, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

I was by myself on a business trip and was pleasantly surprised by the size of my unit (can't call it a room!). I had a living room, full kitchen, queen bedroom with a full bath AND a loft with a king bed and full bath! There were 3 TVs for little ole me. The kitchen had an appropriate set of tools to cook my meals...just add seasonings of your own. And when the mattress was too hard for me the first night I asked for blankets to pad it and they delivered an egg crate mattress pad plus a comforter to add extra cushion! I was supremely impressed with every employee that I encountered during my stay. I travel for work so stay in a lot of places all over the States and I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear HopMomma,
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed staying in one of our loft-style, two bedroom suites. You will need to return with family or friends on a future stay in one of these suites, as there is plenty of room! Our staff is here to assist our guests, and it was good to hear that they provided extra bedding for you to soften up the feel of our mattress. Your comments and your high recommendation are appreciated. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Pune
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

I had a long stay of 2weeks at Residence Inn, Lynnwood during my recent business visit. It was a very nice experience overall. The room was big. The kitchen was well equipped. Only thing is that the bathroom was small compare to other Residence Inn I had been to.
Breakfast was good and so were the evening snacks.
Hotel staff was very co-operative.
The hotel is located in a very central location. The Alderwood mall is just walking distance. Also many shops/stores/restaurants are just within walking distance.
Overall, I had a nice stay.

Room Tip: Any room would be a good choice.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
LynnwoodGM, General Manager at Marriott Residence Inn Seattle North / Lynnwood Everett, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Dear Kedar-Keku,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel, and for choosing our hotel for your extended stay business trip. I am glad that you enjoyed our location, and complimentary breakfast. I enjoyed the snowfall picture that you posted of our hotel. It was a beautiful event if you didn't have to drive in it! Thank you also for your feedback on the size of our bathroom area. We will keep this in mind for future renovation plans. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Georgia Borg-Leon

Been to Marriott Residence Inn Seattle North / Lynnwood Everett? Share your experiences!