Unfortunately, we were only able to spend one night at this hotel as we were on a long road trip....wish we could have stayed longer. The location is perfect....down the street from a large mall and many restaurants. We were taking the Edmonds-Kingston Ferry the next morning and it was convenient to that also. The property is beautiful and gives you the feeling of being in an apartment rather than a hotel....perfect if you are traveling with a dog. We had a studio suite, which was perfect....we loved having a sitting area and a kitchen and we enjoyed the patio since the weather was very nice. I can't say enough about the staff at this hotel.....absolutely wonderful! They were having a bar-b-que on the patio that night and we were sorry we had dinner plans and had to miss it....the breakfast in the morning was great. I chose this hotel because of their high rating on Trip Advisor and they absolutely deserve it! I highly recommend the Residence Inn in Lynnwood and hope we can return in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Residence Inn Seattle North / Lynnwood Everett Hotel Lynnwood
- Marriott Residence Inn Seattle North / Lynnwood Everett Hotel
- Residence Inn Lynnwood
- Lynnwood Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 12 miles from Seattle, Residence Inn by Marriott Seattle Lynnwood hotel offers spacious extended stay suites with fully equipped kitchens, complimentary high-speed Internet access, hot breakfast buffet and a 24-hour business center making our hotel the perfect place to stay whether traveling for business or leisure. This Alderwood Mall hotel is near major businesses. Guests enjoy outdoor activities in magnificent Snohomish County and exciting activities at Seattle Aquarium, Experience Music Project, Future Flight of Aviation and Boeing Tour, Ride the Ducks of Seattle, Red Hook Ale Brewery, and Woodinville Wine Country. Just minutes away from Washington ferry terminals at Mukilteo and Edmonds, and easy access to I-405 and I-5 freeways. The Residence Inn Lynnwood can be a starting point to go watch the Seattle Mariners, University of Washington Huskies or the Seattle Seahawks. At the end of a busy day join us for weekday evening receptions and relax in our outdoor pool, heated spas and Sport Court. Come stay with us at the Residence Inn by Marriott Seattle Lynnwood hotel while visiting the Seattle area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Marriott Residence Inn Seattle North / Lynnwood Everett reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.