“Great Hotel for business travel” 4 of 5 stars

Double HHonors Points
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Lynnwood
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Eugene, Oregon
“Great Hotel for business travel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I stayed all week, the Hotel was clean, the staff was friendly, saying hello whenever I came through the door in the afternoon. The fact of the free breakfast, and manager's afternoon happy hour was great, even though I did not partake. it is easy on and off the freeway. Not a bunch of extra lights to wait for. The inside atrium whoch makes the whole inside a lush oasis is a nice touch. You can stay here during the rainy months in Washington and still enjoy a nice indoor courtyard.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
White Rock, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

Family of 5 stayed one night. Hotel was very clean, but yes, it was a bit old. While the wallpaper and some furnishings could be updated, I must say that the complementary buffet breakfast was great. Omelets to order, along with french toast, eggs, bacon & sausage. We also sat in the restaurant and enjoyed the quiet. Reception in the evening included veggies, chips & salsa and some kind of bar mix, along with soda and a complementary alcoholic beverage! Pool was a bit cloudy, and it was crowded with kids. Close to shopping and the interstate.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Gig Harbor, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

I found this hotel to be comfortable and friendly. It may need a little updating, but it is clean and a good value for the money. The complimentary breakfast is better than other places that charge more.

I would come back.

Vancouver, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

this was my third stay at this property in the last 12 months. my previous two stays were quite non eventful and pleasant. unfortunately, I cant say the same for this stay. I was checked in my one of the rudest check in clerks I have met, she made me feel like my business just wasnt welcome. Now I dont know if it was because I was checking in with three children,or that she had a problem running my card through for the deposit(which,i checked at the local mall and it worked fine). She had me sign a contract regarding applying to certian rules at the hotel-a first since I have stayed there. she explained it was because it was the weekend. the room was not well stocked with towels or toiletries and no coffee stocked in the room(only one package of decaf) when i called down to ask for a blanket for the pull out, I was advised(and again,rather rudely) there was an extra one in the room. there wasnt. I went to the front desk for another request,told the same thing and advised housekeeping would get to it. (an hour later). I didnt dare ask for extra towels.Very busy this weekend-the buffet breakfast couldnt keep up with the flow of people and it was either empty or not very good(the eggs were awful).the whole reception area was not very clean,but I can only assume it had to do with the amount of people coming and going. Pool is very chemical filled and again,maybe it was just the weekend we picked,but it was packed and full of teenagers and children. Overall on previous stays its been pleasant, close to all amenities we needed. Rooms are dated,but generally clean It was 200.00 for one night this time around too,about 50.00 more than my previous stays. I suppose my advice would be is a weekend in the summer is not the ideal time to stay here.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We recently stayed here for 2 nights. The plan was to do some shopping at the outlets near Tulalip and Alderwood Mall and we attended 3 Mariners games at Safeco. This made the hotel very centrally located for us. On arrival, there was lots of parking and we were checked in around 2pm with no problem even though check was supposed to start at 4pm. We stayed on the 4th floor and were facing I-5, but surprisingly, didn't hear any noise at all either night and slept great in the giant King Sized bed. As some others have stated, the hotel does need a touch up, but it wasn't nearly as bad as some of the reviews suggest. The breakfast spread was excellent as well, the omlette's were delicious as was the french toast and bacon. It was quite busy during breakfast, but the hostess told us there was plenty of seating in the bar... I would recommend sitting in there, we got a booth and it was quiet. The only real downside to the place was the elevators... they were horribly slow, I gave up and took the stairs a couple times. Overall, a pleasant experience and I would definitely stay again, especially if we get another deal.

Room Tip: The atrium was a bit noisy during breakfast, but with the suite, as long as you closed the door to t...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Port Coquitlam, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

We have stayed here 3 times in the last year and while we love the atrium feel hotel and the comfy rooms we are always a bit disappointed that the pool is so cold. Our daughter who will swim in just about any water always takes a long time to get into this pool and there is no hope for her dad and I getting in to join her.

Room Tip: I like the suites because they provide one more buffer room of hearing other guest noise.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Peshastin, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

First we noticed easy, plentiful parking. Fast check in and we received our requested low floor room.
The evening reception was well attended and busy, but not overcrowded. Bartender was quick and friendly. Good snacks with a spicy salsa and chips, veggies and dip. The snack bowls never ran out.
Business center computers were non-functioning again. This is a reoccurring problem at this hotel. I did get use of the front desk computer for a quick task that needed to be done.
Very nice, HOT sauna and cool pool that was open late (2am).
We were next to an extremely loud snoring person in the next room, but it wasn't loud enough to keep us up. Just amazed we could hear it!
Nice cooked to order omelet and eggs in the morning with melon and coffee. Would like more fruit options and pancakes or waffles instead of French toast, but the food was well prepared and tasty.

Room Tip: We like a ground level floor to get easy access to reception, breakfast and pool. Ice machine on 2nd...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Seattle - North / Lynnwood? Share your experiences!