“Gf pizza soggy!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 53 Restaurants in Lynden
Cuisines: Pizza
“Gf pizza soggy!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011 via mobile

The regular pizzas are good but over priced for what you get. The gluten free pizza is soggy, mealy tasting and not good. I would not recommend it. It's very load and feels like your in a cafeteria. The tables are always dirty and the staff seems overwhelmed and lost even when it's not busy. They have a coupon on there web site but If you call to ask about a special or coupon they will hang up on you it happened to us a number of times, guess they don't want to give any discount? If you don't mention coupon there glad to take the order. (?) oh and they have great advertisement the road which is a through street that goes behind the place, the girls are out back with there work shirts tucked up showing there belly sitting on the ground smoking cigarettes yeah really makes me want to go here, gross!!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Bellingham, Washington
“Great pizza time and again!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

I have been going to Milt's Pizza for the past 4-5 years and have always had an excellent product! There is care that goes into the pizzas here-unlike many of the big chain competitors who constantly skimp on sauce and ingredients yet continue to raise their prices every 6 months. A part of why so much care goes into Milt's is the fact that it is family own and run and not a chain of restaurants. I say support local business and grab a delicious Milt's pizza!

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bellingham, Washington
“The WORST”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2010

This is obviously a place geared toward price gouging families with young children. The pizza smells great but I never managed to get a slice. I was by myself and just wanted a bite to eat before I went to work. You cannot buy a slice of pie, you have to buy a small pizza. My bill was over 7 dollars. Two families that came in after I did were served before me. I had ample time but it took so long that I really could not wait any longer. Then when I looked to see what was going on there were SO many employees just milling around, casually mopping and whatever... that's when I got upset and went to get a refund and leave... she handed me 4 dollars back and THAT is when I came unglued. NOTHING ON THEIR MENU IS UNDER 4 DOLLARS. She had difficulty counting my money back to me which irritated me more. Lucky for me I had my receipt. I don't care how good it smells, I will NEVER go back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
NW WA
“Good Pizzas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2009

Yummy pizzas - not too bready, just enough sauce, nice amount of toppings.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lynden
“Not Worth the Money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2009

Over priced for an average pizza. The old Milt's seemed to be better. Can be loud on busy nights. Don't like seating arrangements - should have some booths.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere