“Great Fries” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 53 Restaurants in Lynden
Bellingham, Washington
“Great Fries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2015

We have been to numerous Bob's Burgers in the chain. This is the original location. Awesome staff!!!! Best cooks!!! We love burning hot crispy fries and the staff delivers every time. Numerous favorite waitresses. BEST RESTAURANT IN LYNDEN!!!!!!

• Visited April 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Poulsbo, Washington
“Service was just awful!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2015 via mobile

Just don't know where to start. Either waitperson was high or just plain dumb. Ordered drinks. Had no idea of whst they carried as brands. We had to go into the bar and talk with bartender. Drinks 10 minutes later. Ordered food. Onion rings to start, salad, steak. After 1/2 hour we ordered another drink and asked if we could our onion rings. Waitress said she would check. Brought them 5 minutes later. Then immediately brought the steak dinners. 5 or so minutes later she brought our salad!!?? This just ruined our meal out with our friends.? The manager was nice and caring and took care of us and she agreed it was all messed up. We have been there many times got lunch in the lounge and will continue to do that. No more in the dining room!

• Visited December 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Coquitlam, Canada
“yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2014 via mobile

The portions are decent and the food is good. This is a perfect place to grab a bite after crossing the border at Aldergrove as it's right on the highway. The staff are very friendly.

Visited October 2014
Sun City, Arizona, United States
“Down memory lane of "flavor town"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2014

Last year was my first visit to Bob's Burger and Brew. I was immediately hooked! The burgers took me back in time to my teens. ( the 1950's and 60's ) That was when burgers were thick and juicy and full of flavor. Then to top it all off there were the french fries! Divine! Not greasy but wonderfully crisp on the outside, since I requested them well-done. I had been back for Bob's burgers and fries once a month all summer last year. This year I've continued to cross the border for those awesome burgers and fries once a month. I'm NEVER DISAPPOINTED. Sadly, because I'm a "snowbird," I need to return home to Arizona soon and will miss out on those wonderful burgers.

• Visited September 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Don't eat here when there busy because they get too flustered.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

I ordered a burger I had never tried beforw. I ordered cheese and mushrooms on it. My burger didn't come with either. When I told the waitress she brought me up warmed mushrooms in a bowl without cheese. I asked where the cheese was and she walked out a piece of cold
cheese on a plate and put it on my plate with her fingers. I hope she washed her hands. Any other restaurant would have made me a new burger. If I wanted cold cheese on a now cold burger since I had to wait I would have asked. Horrible service. Birch bay bobs is by far the way to go if you want good food and customer service. I would not come back here again when they are busy especially because the staff gets too flustered and can't take orders correctly or make the time to fix the orders correctly to customers satisfaction. Terrible experience.

• Visited June 2014