“Not fancy but the portions are huge and the food is delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Update restaurant details
Ranked #9 of 51 restaurants in Lynden
Lynden, Washington
“Not fancy but the portions are huge and the food is delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

We live in Lynden and Bob's is out favorite place to eat. The food is great and the drinks are made well ;). In fact, even if we are out of town and see another Bob's, it's pretty much not even a question of where we will be eating that night, the food is consistent from restaurant to restaurant. The portions are huge, so often we will just share a meal, and if we don't than we always have leftovers. Their wine selection is limited, so don't go expecting a glass of the finest vino, but they have some good beers on tap. And there Jo's are what I would eat if it was my last meal!

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

68% Recommend
Sequim, Washington
“Good Food and Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Best Onion Rings and Southwestern Chicken Wrap. Our table was 8 people. Everyone enjoyed their food, from the fish and chips, to Chinese Chicken Salad. Cocktails weren't bad either. The place to go for lunch!

Visited October 2013
San Marino, California
“I eat here weekly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I join a group of friends here weekly. We eat in the bar section where Teressa is an excellent waitress. She takes good care of us. The food is always good. Tomato soup on Thursday is very different from Campbell's! Fish and chips are good. Also a luncheon steak. Easy parking.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tum Tum WA
“Generous portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

While Spending a few days in Lynden, we decoded to eat out rather than buy groceries and cook.

The servings were large and very tasty. I had the chicken mushroom "burger" and my husband had the grilled turkey melt. Both very good. Numerous sides from which to choose. I had the soup, HOMEMADE!

Larger senior menu would be nice. A bit pricey but service was great and food excellent. I'd come back.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ironton, OH
“Good burger, huge portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I stopped at Bob's for lunch and was pleasantly surprised.

The facility itself could some remodeling but the service and food was great.

My burger was fresh and not and cooked just the way I ordered it. The amount of potato wedges I received sad truly enough for two.

Add in a fair price for the meal and they will have a return customer if I should be in there area again and ready for another good burger.

• Visited September 2012