“Good Food, Good Menu Selections” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 53 Restaurants in Lynden
Lynden, Washington
“Good Food, Good Menu Selections”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is a very good place for a family meal. The prices are good, the portions sizeable and there are many items on the menu. The service is hard to predict. Sometimes it is very good and sometimes one gets ignored and it isn't always related to how busy they seem to be.

Visited July 2013

Everett, Washington
“Great Food, Reasonable Prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Don't be confused by the menu.....for some reason their menu and another Fairway Café have been mixed up on Trip Advisor.

Delightful staff and great food. I ordered the Reuben based on reviews....you might want to split it, it's huge and delicious $9.99. Everything is home made, soup and pies to die for. We had the Raspberry Rhubarb.....it has a typical crust, but a crumble top....Yummy!! We should have bought a pie to go. Great find.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sandy, Oregon
“Excellent Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I didn't expect such a good restaurant in a strip mall - and was pleasantly surprised. I ordered a patty melt - usually a safe bet at an unknown restaurant - and it was excellent. I almost regretted not ordering the Rubens like my two friends did; their sandwiches were piled high with corned beef and it was on a dark black bread that looked delicious. (And they said it was.) The side salad was crisp and cold and had a variety of lettuces - not just iceberg. A very good find!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lynden, Washington
“Small town feel, HUGE portions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

The food here is diner food, & very good diner food at that. The portions are huge from breakfast to dinner. My favorites are the hot turkey dinner, chicken fried steak, & the club sandwich. All are large enough for 2 people.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Langley City, Canada
“excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I had never heard of nor been to this restaurant before so when I walked in with my mom for a quick light lunch I did not know what to expect. The place was packed which I thought was a good sign not being familiar to the area. I was not overly hungry so ordered a tossed salad and my mom ordered fish and chips. We sat at the counter area which allowed me a perfect view of the kitchen and all the plates of food coming out for delivery. I was astounded at the size of the portions that walked past me and everything looked good. When my salad arrived I was shocked to see that it was large enough too have been a side dish for a family of 4.It had a variety of vegetables, hard boiled eggs etc. etc. and I ended up taking most of it home for
supper. My mom had a huge plate of fish and chips and it was delicious. I noticed the servers were very friendly, the place was clean and the prices were great. I learned that people come from far and wide to eat at this establishment. I also heard their breakfast is second to none. My only advice is split a portion and even then you will have more than you could eat.

• Visited March 2013