“Great place for bbq and brisket!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Seattle WA
“Great place for bbq and brisket!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

I ate here on business and tried the bbq platter. I was pleasantly surprised! The meal came with ribs, sausage and brisket! Reminded me of some of the great bbq I had in Texas. Service was a little slow but everything was made fresh and served hot. Great food stop!

• 3 of 5 stars

Vancouver
“Good Food but service was slow”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

I have driven past Jake's several times and always wanted to try it. I finally got to go for the first time on Thurs Aug 22. I got there after lunch about 1:30. I was impressed as it is nicely decorated in a cowboy theme. I was seated right away by the waitress and given a menu, she also brought me a beer but I asked for a few more minutes to place my order as it was my first time there ...which means come back in 2-3 minutes not 10 minutes like it took her. There were only 3 tables including me but the waitress completely forgot about me, she went back and forth between the kitchen, answering the restaurant phone and her service station. I was sitting at the table right next to the phone and front door so she saw me the 2 times she answered the phone. My menu was face down on the table and I was looking at my iPhone so a waitress that was good would see that I was ready to order but not this one. I chuckled as the table tent menu says "lunch served in 15 minutes or you get it free", I guess that doesn't include the 10 minutes it takes for the waitress to come back and take your order. Normally I would get up and leave as I can't stand poor service but I had time to kill and I was enjoying my beer so I played with my iPhone and waited. Finally she came back and I placed my order, the food came fast, it was good BBQ, big portions and tender tasty meat. Will I go back ? Probably as the food was good but next time I want a waitress that serves her customers like she is supposed to.

• 1 of 5 stars
Seattle, Washington
“Love their great BBQ style food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Our family loves the relaxed atmosphere, amazing food and great service we receive every time we visit Jake's! The cornbread served before the meal is always warm and delicious. The pulled pork and rack of ribs are our favorites.

Lynnwood, Washington
“MMM mm m good place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Alright, it was my honeymoon, and I picked the worst hotels, it wasn't going as planned. This place made up for it! Great service, me and my husband had a platter with a little bit of everything. and EVERYTHING was GREAT! good corn bread, great ribs, I should've written the review sooner so I could've remembered more. Honestly I have to do a repeat visit (with a different hotel) just for Jakes. Its not a huge building, but I recommend this place too anyone. Prices aint bad ether :) couldn't be happier with this place. (Don't stay at the windmill inn up the street though)

Jakes is in my opinion the best place in town, glad we picked this one.

• Visited August 2012
“ANOUTHER GOOD FIND”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Went to Jakes Friday night with a group of 12 service was excellent as was the food and size of meals, will without a doubt return

• Visited May 2013