“Great lunch buffet” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: This is a brand new restaurant in town. It is absolutely delicious! People have to wait outside to get in. Our little town thinks we are just like Portland or Seattle.
Castle Rock, WA
“Great lunch buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

We didn't expect to find good Indian food in a town as small as Longview, but we were pleasantly surprised. The selection is great and the servers friendly.

Visited June 2012

Woodstock, Illinois
“Great Indian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

We stopped in here on a Sunday evening for something different. The food was excellent and quickly prepared, but we were the only diners during our entire meal which was a little odd. A few came in to pick up carry-out...I had a yellow curry (see photos) that was delicious. The interior of the restaurant is a little tired which lowered its rating in my opinion...nails in the wall where things used to hang? Give it a try--you certainly won't be disappointed in the food!

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Longview, Washington, United States
“Good Food Fast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

Very good variety at this reasonably priced Indian buffet in downtown Longview. I went with some coworkers for lunch and the food was hot and tasty. Not crowded either, I expected more people to be there at 1:00 on a Friday afternoon.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
colorado
“Nice food and folks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

Good food, casual place and friendly Indian folks. Recommend that you eat here.

Visited June 2012
USA
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

I've frequented many Indian restaurants and none compare to Ganesh! This small, family run restaurant is simply outstanding...when I eat here, I feel like I am eating food prepared for family members rather than customers. The thali dinner is a wonderful deal -- I've never seen anything like it. The curry is fresh and nuanced. The quality of the food is excellent. The restaurant's appearance is deceiving -- it is a bit shabby -- but don't let this dissuade you from trying this place out. The value is amazing... I just wish I lived closer to this restaurant!

• Visited May 2012