We were looking for a clean, quiet low key accommodation close to the the beach and D-town to relax for a few days.
I read a very good reviews on trip advisor and made a reservation over the phone.
When I spoke to Sue she immediately made me feel like home.
"Our Place at the Beach Motel" met all our expectations ...and more.
Owners of the Motel Scott and Sue(who are always at the location)were very warm and attentive, so as their dog Mocha...:)
Our studio room was impeccably clean, overlooking a sweet nature scene.
Everything we needed was there.
More over- after our long morning and evening walks at the Beach( that is very close to the Motel itself) we enjoyed relaxing at a very clean and spacious jacuzzi tabs with a cedar walled dry sauna that are a part of the property.
Exercises room has an excellent brand new equipment.
Very easy, short walk to D-town, Discovery trail and the Board walk.
We asked for a late check out, so we could spent a few more hours there...
We already miss it and want to go back as soon as we'll get chance.
- Also Known As:
- Our Place At The Beach Hotel Long Beach
- Our Place At The Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the best reviewed hotels in Long Beach. Although there are some that will never be happy, Our Place at the Beach is consistently at the top of the customer reviews. Our comparatively low/budget prices along with our clean rooms, friendly staff and quiet location make the hotel one of the best kept secrets on the Peninsula. We offer a variety - budget to large family rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Fareportal so you can book your Our Place at the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.