“Ok food...” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
White Salmon, Washington
“Ok food...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This resturant is good if you have a group of people. The food is just ok. Nothing to write about by all means.

Visited April 2013

65% Recommend
Longview, Washington
“Staff didn't understand "gluten-free"”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Because my grandson has Celiac Disease, I took great pains to insure that the waitress understood we needed a dinner that was gluten-free. She assured me that if we ordered "sautéed" there would be no wheat coatings on the fish. I was extremely disappointed when she served his seafood platter topped with a breaded clam, thereby contaminating the entire platter! (which incidentally, was over-priced.)

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“Clam chowder delight!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

When visiting the Long Beach, WA penninsula, stop in to Doogers Seafood in downtown Long Beach for clam chowder that rivals the pot of tastiness that lives in my memory from childhood. Whenever we arrived at Grandma's house (further up the penninsula), there was always a big pot of clam chowder awaiting us after the long car ride. Dooger's serves up a thick, flavorful chowder with plenty of clams to keep the bivalve foodies happy.

The restaurant is casual, clean, and full of sunlight from the west-facing windows. The staff is super friendly and quick to keep water glasses filled. The hostess overhead my dismay that I'd left my reading glasses at home. No problem, she said, as she pulled out a box of glasses that people had left behind and not claimed. She even suggested that since they had quite a number of pairs of glasses, I should keep the pair I borrowed so that I could enjoy the rest of my day! What a nice bonus! All the better to shop at the nearby Boardwalk Quilt Shop - full of beautiful fabrics.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bremerton, WA
“Diner-Like Atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

My wife and I stopped here for a late lunch/early dinner. Service was fine, but all we had was clam chowder and salad. Chowder was absolutely loaded with fresh clams, though a little salty. Salad was typical average dine fare. Place was nearly empty. O.K.

Visited January 2013
Everett, Washington
“Doogers for dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Great friendly service. Try the white merlot, to die for. We had a quiet evening dinner and watched out of our window as people moved around town.

Visited February 2013