“Beautiful Beach” 4 of 5 stars

Portland, OR
32 attraction reviews
“Beautiful Beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

Loved our time in Long Beach - the discovery trail was great!

Seattle, Washington
29 attraction reviews
“Good place for 2-3 days vacation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

Nice wide and long sandy beaches. Can be breezy and stormy, but it's worth to be there. Make sure that water can be cold for swimming, but walking in a water

Lynnwood, Washington
“Very peaceful!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

Long Beach was amazing! A little windy the 1st day we were there but the next day was very calm and warm! Had a wonderful time....plan on going next summer! :)

Visited May 2012
Portland, Oregon
31 attraction reviews
“Nice time, good weather during our visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

We came to visit Long beach after my parents rented a time share for the family. My Wife and I enjoyed the little town and its nice features... walking along the beach, nice little restaurants that weren't TOO touristy... We stayed close to the ocean and the fresh air was great. We would enjoy coming again as its only about 2 hours away from Portland, Oregon where we're from. Thanks for reading my review. I hope its helpful.

Olympia, Washington, United States
20 attraction reviews
“Lots of fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

I love Long Beach. My family has been traveling to the beach since I was a child...1950! Lots of great shops, restaurants, walking the beach. Close to Astoria, Oregon where there are more of the same. Just a great place for the family.

Visited August 2011