“Tasty!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Ocean Park, Washington
“Tasty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Our group of women had lunch here again and it was really Good! We have eaten here several several times and we all agree that the food is outstanding! The girls had nothing but comments like "Mmmm-this is great" Our vote is Yeah¡!!!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Portland, Oregon
“This place is great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

The dining experience at the lightship was more then I could have imagined, considering the hotel we had stayed at is ran down. We had dinner there on a Thursday night which to our surprise was there first steak night of the year. My husband ordered the prim rib and I ordered the bacon wrap petite filet EVERYTHING was cooked to perfection. The price was just right. The only reason I did not give it a five star was because of the hotel. I don't know if they are the same owner and if they are not please personally massage me and I will change it to a five star rating. PS when you go there ask for Dodie she is amazing.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
SeaTac, Washington
“FANTASTIC FOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

The food is awesome! The atmosphere is inviting! The staff extremely helpful!

We have been eating there for years and have always enjoyed ourselves. The food portions are spectacular and their specials are eye catching. If you have any questions or concerns the staff is always there to help. After dinner we like to sit in the lounge listen to music or watch sports or just enjoy sitting in front of the fire relaxing. So I suggest coming in and trying it out. I think you will be pleasantly surprised by what you find.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Renton, Washington
“Always a favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Love the atmosphere in the bar. When these chilly days come they have the fireplace going, the music isn't too loud, and it's a great place to catch the Seahawks & have some breakfast or lunch. HUGE portions ( could do with less most of the time) for reasonable prices.

Visited October 2013
Eddie2527, General Manager at Lightship Restaurant, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Hello,
Thank you so much for the kind review, and we look forward to serving you again soon!
La Grande, Oregon
“Not outstanding”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

While staying in Long Beach a friend suggested we try the Lightship Restaurant. It had been quite a few years since we had eaten there so we decided to have lunch there. I can't say I was overly impressed, but as this was lunch I will not give a completely negative review. The main problem was the service, which we found to be a bit lacking. The waitress was friendly, but a little bit forgetful and she was not busy. We had to ask for silverware and napkins - twice. This should have been placed there before she ever took our orders. We had the special, which was tomato soup and a grilled cheese and bacon sandwich. It was good, but not outstanding. Hopefully, at another time we can eat dinner there as this restaurant has possibilities.

• Visited September 2013