This place far exceed my expectations, especially after reading some of the reviews here on TripAdvisor. We went last weekend using the Living Social deal. The room was stylish, clean, with cute decor- and the memory foam bed was really comfortable. The rooms are pretty minimal, no fancy frills, but you can request things you need (hair dryer, coffee maker, etc.) at the front desk. My favorite thing about the whole hotel was that it not only allowed dogs, but was very very dog friendly (treats at the front desk, water bowls around, etc.) We brought our chocolate lab and he had a fun time too! The other awesome thing about this hotel is that it's right on the beach and a close walk to town, great location. No hot tub or pool, which would have been nice, but it wasn't a big deal. Some other cute extras such as DVD's, board games, and bikes to borrow in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience our modern, ocean front hotel in the heart of the peninsula. We offer a variety of guest rooms, from no-frills studios to ocean front suites; all with updated amenities, a unique style and a focus on sustainability. Adrift is a beachfront experience…some of our many on-site amenities include a small urban spa, complimentary bikes, game tables, and ocean view dining at [Pickled Fish] restaurant, and live music from some of the northwest's most notable musicians at least 4 nights per week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Adrift Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adrift Hotel Long Beach
- Edgewater Hotel Long Beach
- Edgewater Motel Long Beach