We were looking for somewhere to go for our anniversary and wanting to try something different we went to the Adrit hotel. However after making reservations and then reading the reviews which were all over the place, I was a bit concerned about the accommodations.
Well the bottom line is that this is not a four or five star hotel and not finished as such. Its more of what you might find in Europe. The staff was great the rooms were clean and all our needs were met. They offer free bikes, DVDs, board games and on our floor they even had a Foosball table and a tavern size shuffleboard table. Dogs are also allowed which is a must for us. With that in mind there are no rugs so you might want to bring a bed or small runner for your dog as the floor is slippery. The restaurant, I think its called the Pickled Fish was outstanding in every way.
We Had a great time there and would not hesitate to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience our modern, ocean front hotel in the heart of the peninsula. We offer a variety of guest rooms, from no-frills studios to ocean front suites; all with updated amenities, a unique style and a focus on sustainability. Adrift is a beachfront experience…some of our many on-site amenities include a small urban spa, complimentary bikes, game tables, and ocean view dining at [Pickled Fish] restaurant, and live music from some of the northwest's most notable musicians at least 4 nights per week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Adrift Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adrift Hotel Long Beach
- Edgewater Hotel Long Beach
- Edgewater Motel Long Beach