I love spending time at the coast. I especially like finding new places to stay. The Breakers is a great place to stay!
I was specifically looking for a place with a kitchenette so I could cook my own food. At the Breakers I got a full kitchen. We had a ground floor unit I had requested. The place was very clean and nicely furnished. There was plenty of space for all of us. (I did not like all of the room decorations but it’s the coast, what do you expect!) We loved the play area right out our back door.
There is a pool and 2 hot tubs. There are movies for loan at the front desk area, for a small fee. Fresh coffee each morning is also at the reception area.
Take a short walk on the paved walkway that runs for miles adjacent to the beach or you can walk on the beach. It was exactly what we needed and we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1900, this small stretch of beach (a mile north of downtown Long Beach) has created a vacation memory for over one million people. The current resort pictured below (the 4th resort on this location) was designed with families in mind. The 24 acres of beachfront parkland create a feeling unique to the Pacific Northwest. Come walk the beach in the footsteps of thousands before you to experience the therapy only the beach can provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Breakers Hotel and Condo Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakers Motel And Condominiums Hotel Long Beach
- Breakers Hotel Long Beach
- Breakers Motel Long Beach