Based on some poor reviews we read prior to our visit, our expectations were low. We couldn't get a reservation in Cannon Beach where we usually stay, so we felt lucky just to find a pet friendly place. Our condo was basically a sparsely decorated one bedroom apartment, but clean and adequate for our purposes. Loud at night, but otherwise fine.
You have to:
Drive ur car on the beach at sunset.
Get ice cream at Scoopers.
Get up early at least once and walk the tide pools on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1900, this small stretch of beach (a mile north of downtown Long Beach) has created a vacation memory for over one million people. The current resort pictured below (the 4th resort on this location) was designed with families in mind. The 24 acres of beachfront parkland create a feeling unique to the Pacific Northwest. Come walk the beach in the footsteps of thousands before you to experience the therapy only the beach can provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Breakers Hotel and Condo Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakers Motel And Condominiums Hotel Long Beach
- Breakers Hotel Long Beach
- Breakers Motel Long Beach