“Great place to stay in Liberty Lake, WA” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Liberty Lake
Longview, WA, United States
“Great place to stay in Liberty Lake, WA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

One of the nicest moderately priced hotels we have ever stayed in. Staff was very accommodating of our need for a quiet room. Easy access to the freeway and a short distance from downtown Spokane, Idaho, shopping and dining. We chose a motel a little out of town for the quiet and were not disappointed. Excellent HOT breakfast and very comfortable beds.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

AsstGMLibertyLake, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Liberty Lake Inn, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
John,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are so happy to hear that you had such a great time with us. We also think that Liberty Lake is a hidden gem for experiencing the big cities but also to have that great small town feel and a great night’s sleep. We do hope that you are able to come and visit again! Have a great summer!

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

In searching for a motel that was half way on our return trip from Banff, I decided on the Best Western in Liberty Lake WA. I am glad that I did. EVERYTHING about this motel was a "10". I would even say the this motel was a nice as the resort that we stayed at in Banff. What also puts this motel over the top is the ease of internet access that I experienced, and that it is located next door to a fabulous restaurant, Hay J's Bistro.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! It truly means a lot to hear how guests enjoyed their time with us and it sounds like you had a blast! Also sounds like you had a great experience at Hay J’s, which is a wonderful hidden treasure. We so happy you choose us to stay with. We do hope that you are able to come and visit us again soon. Have a great summer!

Kalispell
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Last minute one-night stay because I couldn't make it home. Desk staff was very pleasant and efficient, both checking in and checking out, and helpful with some questions I had. Room was very clean, comfortable and quiet. Bed very comfortable, fridge in room cold and microwave worked. Nice shower and water pressure. Other guests I passed in the hallways were polite. I didn't want to deal with traffic and commotion so this location outside Spokane proper was perfect. There are grocery stores and some restaurants just over I-90, easy to access. Any time I need to stay in the Spokane area, I will go back here. I can't speak to value because I used BW points. Didn't use pool, breakfast or happy hour.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Thank you so much for such a great review. We are so happy that you had such a great time with us! We do hope that on your next visit you are able to take part in the happy hour we provide for our members as a way to say thank you. If there’s anything else we can do for you please don’t hesitate to contact us! Have a great summer!

Everett, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Our family stayed at this Best Western on a recent trip. We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. Our room was spotless and quiet, even though we had the room right next to the elevator. The breakfast attendant was extremely efficient, from fixing a broken toaster (or getting a replacement) to assuring there was always a supply of food.
We would definitely recommend this facility.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
AsstGMLibertyLake, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Liberty Lake Inn, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Thank you so much for not only taking the time to write this review but for also choosing to stay with us during your travels to town. I am so happy to hear that you and your family had such a great time with us. I will be sure to pass along your wonderful compliments to my staff. We do hope your able to come and visit with us again!

Pueblo West, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

This motel is convenient if you are in Liberty Lake, it looks nice, modern. Unfortunately, it is not managed very well. Had problems getting 2 towels, one for each person. 2 coffees for the coffee maker seemed to be a problem. Bed spread had stains. It was clean, but had old stains. The breakfast was good though.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Alan,
I am sorry to hear about the issues that you encountered during your stay. I do want to let you know that this does surprise me. I have made sure to look into both issues to make sure they don’t continue to happen. I would love to have you come and visit us again. If there is anything additional we can to do help with your next stay, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Walla Walla, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Everyone at this hotel was extremely helpful and friendly. The location is convenient to all the activities in Spokane, Washington and Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. The rooms are very comfortable and the breakfast was hot and delicious. Definitely the best place to stay in this area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Carla,
Thank you so much for coming and staying with us while you were in the area. It truly means a great deal to be someone’s choice. I am so glad that you had such a great time with us. I do love the location we have. Its perfect to get both the feel of Spokane and of Coeur D’Alene. We do hope that you are able to come a see us again!

Salem, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Came into town to buy my new Mercedes, the Benz store paid for me to stay at this hotel next to the dealership. It was clean, comfortible, and the breakfast was great. First Class experiance at the Hotel and the Benz store in Liberty Lake. Both have customers for life!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Robert,
I am so glad that you had such a wonderful experience with not only us but also with the Benz dealership. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to my staff. We do hope that you are able to come and visit us again soon. And while you’re here, my I recommend our other neighbor Hay J’s for dinner. Promise you won’t be disappointed.

Best Western Plus Liberty Lake

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Liberty Lake Inn? Share your experiences!