“Real Plates and Silverware!” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Liberty Lake
Denver, Colorado
“Real Plates and Silverware!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

We booked a family suite at the last minute as we had to change our travel plans coming from Yellowstone National Park. This appears to be a newer hotel and the rooms, the pool, and other interior spaces where in very good condition. They had a "rec/tv" room of sorts and even supplied free popcorn when we arrived (which was afeter 10 PM). When we travel and use hotels, we always bring our own plates, cups and sulverware, just so we don't add to the solid waste stream. This hotel took care of all of that as they provided washable table settings. The food that was served was top-notch for the "free-continental style" breakfasts. They had two hot items which were replenished on a very fast schedule. There was also a lot of space in the parking lot for our van-trailer rig. Management and staff were very attentive.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Jason F, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Liberty Lake Inn, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Dear Mark,

We are so happy to hear that you had a fantastic stay with us. It may surprise you but we are actually not that new, we will be 12 years old in November. We do appear newer because we are constantly undergoing updates to keep our property new and fresh feeling. It is also great to hear that you found our full hot breakfast every morning to be top notch. It is often that we hear that a good hot breakfast really can make or break a stay, so here we really strive to deliver a great start to your day! We look forward to your next trip through the area and wish you a fantastic summer.

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Peppertree family.

"Stay with people who care -- Best Western"

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
olympia, wa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

We booked this hotel to serve as a "base" while we were planning to attend a college graduation. Our reservation was made through Priceline. The morning we were due to travel, we had an unexpected death in the family. I called the hotel while we were enroute to our alternate (unplanned) destination. I spoke with the manager and he could not have been more understanding and accommodating. At least this is what he portrayed. He gave condolences and I told him to release my rooms to other guests. He assured me that he understood and told me to have Priceline contact him and he would not process the charges. In calling Priceline for the adjustment, the rep tells me that the hotel lists us as a NO SHOW, and refuses to authorize a credit.

In short, the manager talks a compassionate and customer game, but in the end, is only looking to double-sell accommodations and profit at others' grief and misfortune.

Room Tip: Don't trust what you have been told via telephone.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Karen,

We are very sorry to hear about the death in your family and we would like to extend our thoughts to you and your family.

I would like to apologize that this reservation ha caused you a great deal of frustration at such a trying time and want you to know that my entire team in sincerely omitted to being empathetic and accommodating in times like these. I am very sorry that the booking and reservation policy that Priceline has, limits you to not be able to cancel a pre-paid reservation, that can be very frustrating and the primary reason we encourage our guests to book directly with us so we have more control over the limitations of the reservation. I know that when you did reach out to us, we did get an exception made through Priceline to move the date back a day as you had requested, but when you were unable to arrive for the new date, we were unfortunately unable to get an exception made given Priceline's terms. That being said, we really do understand your frustration with the whole process and would like to have you stay with us again in the future so we can show you the dedication and superior service that our entire staff strives to provide. If you decide to book in the future, please contact myself or Jesse (who you talked to in the beginning) and we will do what we can to help you out.

Thank you again for your feedback and understanding in this situation.

Parksville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Completely enjoyed this facility. Staff were completely upbeat and helpful, obviously enjoying their work there. The room was lovely and clean. We stayed there a few years ago, and this time took friends. We were not disappointed.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Jimbo,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us with the whole Trip Advisor community. Sounds like you had a fantastic stay and you are absolutely right that my team really loves what they do and it shows! We are glad to hear that we delivered on the full guest experience and hope to see you back again really soon. Don't forget we have three other proud Peppertree locations in Omak, WA, Auburn, WA and at the Spokane Airport.

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Peppertree family.

Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

This is my favorite BW place to stay when I am travelling through Coeur D'Alene, Idaho, and I have stayed at all of them. The hotel is convenient, clean and quiet. The staff is great and the property is well maintained. This is my second stay, in two years, at this property, and I will be back. I would add that the breakfast fare is as good or better than most BW Plus properties. But visitors should also know that there is a 4 star restaurant (Hay J's Bistro) in the strip mall just north of the office. This restaurant is tends to be pricy but great food takes time and fresh ingredients. Ask the hotel staff to make reservations as this place gets busy. Note, there is also a family style restaurant close by and a golf course if you want a quick 9 after a long drive.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Jason F, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Liberty Lake Inn, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Dear Christy,

Thank you for sharing your recent stay with us and the entire Trip Advisor community. It is through reviews like yours that we have recently been awarded the top award that Trip Advisor gives, when they awarded us the Certificate of Excellence for 2013, sot thank you very much.

We are so excited to hear that you not only had a fantastic stay with us but that as you said, it met your standards that are not easily met! Also, thank you very much for the feedback on the temperature in our fridges. While we do keep them at the minimum operating temperature as a part of our commitment to reducing base line energy consumption and our overall carbon footprint, we also recognize that we also want our guests to be able to fully take advantage of all our amenities. As a result of your feedback, I am very glad to say that we were able to look at our current practices and adjust those to fit both needs, so thank you for the feedback.

Our entire team hopes that we will get another opportunity to serve you again very soon! And remember, no matter where your travels take you this summer, there is a Best Western waiting to serve you.

Have a great summer!

Trail, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I was treated kindly from the the time I made my reservations. Customer service met my expectations. I must say I am not very easy to please and usually within the first ten minutes of any hotel stay have a list of 10 or more complaints. When I arrived I was checked in quickly. There was another person being checked in when I arrived and a second person showed up right away to help me check in quickly. I was told where to park to have best access to my room. I arrived at the room and noticed immediately how clean everything was. I did notice the air was off which left the room very stuffy. It took several hours to cool off so I would recommend having them turn the air on low a few hours before you arrive if its hot out. I also wanted to use the freezer in the in room fridge however it was turned down to minimum so was not able to use it due to the time it required to get to the required temperature. This was not really an issue but just don't buy something frozen without checking first... I should've checked! The room service was excellent and I can't say that I have any complaints about this stay. Beds were so comfortable I actually checked to see if I could see what company make them! Also the lounge area with pool table, big screen TVs, and video games were a real hit with my kids.

Room Tip: On a really hot day after a long day of travel, I would recommend calling to ask if someone could tu...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Jason F, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Liberty Lake Inn, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Dear Christy,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and for the fabulous review. We are so excited to hear that we completely exceeded your normal expectations and took it a step further.

Also, thank you for the reminder that the rooms do get a little stuffy. It is always a tough time of year for us because as a eco-friendly committed brand and hotel we strive to reduce our carbon footprint by minimizing both heating and cooling, which can be a substantial energy wasting source. However, your comfort in our rooms is always our number 1 priority and with the hot summers ahead, it is time for us to kick those ac's on before you arrive, making sure that room is comfortably cool for you.

We hope to see you again very soon and should your summer travels not bring you back this way, remember the Best Western family offers you over 1600 other great locations world-wide no matter where you go.

Chimacum, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

The room was very comfortable and clean, but there was no hand soap at the sink, just shower gel in the shower, which is in a separate room. When I asked for soap, I was told that they were out! I had to go to a store and buy a bar of soap. I found coffee stains on my hand towel, as if it had been dipped in coffee, and nobody replaced the creamer for the in-room coffee after the first night. The air conditioner was extremely loud and woke me up repeatedly, but it was too hot to sleep without it.
Small details, I realize, but when I arrive at a motel after a long and tiring drive, I want comfort and convenience. Otherwise, a very nice and clean place.

Room Tip: Take your own soap.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear BridesMom2012,

Thank you for your feedback and more importantly for choosing to stay with our Best Western. We are delighted to read that you had an excellent stay and you found our rooms outstandingly clean.

I couldn't agree with you more that something as simple as a bar of soap on the sink should just be there when you need it and no excuses, we dropped the ball. While our running out of soap is not something we have experienced in the past, we learned a valuable lesson this time that a simple shipping hiccup in Chicago, could leave us without soap for a couple days. We have learned our lesson well and are now stocked for an extra order cycle should this ever happen again. That being said, I am so sorry that it impacted your stay and can assure you that my entire team is dedicated to taking experiences like yours, as rare as they are, and learning from them to ensure we are constantly exceeding our guest's needs.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

We hope to see you again very soon! Don't forget we have three other great hotels that are proud parts of the Peppertree family in Omak, Auburn and Spokane Airport.

Have a great summer!

Best Western PLUS Peppertree Liberty Lake

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Liberty Lake Inn? Share your experiences!