“How soon can we come back?!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Pension Anna

You added Hotel Pension Anna to your Saves list
Hotel Pension Anna
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   926 Commercial St (Markt Strasse), Leavenworth, WA 98826   |
Offers & Announcements
Call Hotel direct
Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Leavenworth
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Bellevue, Washington
“How soon can we come back?!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2010

I can't believe we've visited Leavenworth so many times and never stayed at Hotel Pension Anna, it's everything Leavenworth strives to be and so much more! Thank You to Gary and Michele (the owners) who made the trip so memorable for us. This is easily the most authentic, Bavarian hotel we've come across, but that's just the beginning. It's obvious as soon as you step foot onto the property, that the staff genuinely loves what they do. We would have thought we were the most important guests that have ever stayed there.
I don't write reviews, positive or negative, but this experience caused me for the first time to go out of my way to share my recent experience. We will be back again... and again... and again:)

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Issaquah, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2010

Bottom line, I love this hotel. I traveled here with a business partner and we stayed in the two bedroom Alte Kapelle Old Chapel Suite. I live in Issaquah, WA about 2.5 hours away and will be booking my room for my family to spend time this winter here (probably take the train from Seattle to top it off). Perfect walking distance to everything in town and the service was exceptional!

We entered our room stepping out of Washington State directly into Bavaria. Every aspect of our room was obviously attended to with exceptional care. We had an early morning meeting which I almost missed...I blame this completely on the comfort of our beds! Our suite had 20+ foot ceilings and even with their height our stove kept the room a comfortable and cozy temp all night long.

The main part of downtown Leavenworth is only steps away from the hotel which is perfect for shopping or dinners after a long day. We had dinner at Cafe Mozart (which I highly recommend). In the morning after our meeting we came back for a traditional Bavarian breakfast which hit the spot. If you want the true experience of the hotel just spend a few minutes at breakfast looking at the faces of the travelers while discussing their travels with the hotels owner/operators as they come fully dressed in traditional Bavarian clothing. Our discussions with the owners were truly the icing on the Bavarian cake, a must for this experience.

Final thought, if you want the true Bavarian experience, this is the hotel for you. I can hardly wait to spend some time there with my family this winter with skiing and Christmas tree lighting! I can't wait to get back!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Puyallup, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2010

We stayed at Solstice to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary in comfort and with friends. Our stay exceeded all our expectations - great way to celebrate 25 years. We have been customers of Solstice since they started operations in 2004. We have stayed in their suites, enjoyed therapeutic treatments and/or purchased items from their store at least once a year since our first trip. We also have fully enjoyed the friendships we've developed with the owners and staff. We are always greeted with smiling faces. We even invited them to join us for our anniversary dinner and they came!!! We had a great time!!! Tammy is the best massage therapist I have ever had - and I've had plenty! She can read my body like a book! She has taught me so many things to help with my pain and disability! God Bless you Tammy! I do agree that the beds are a bit hard, but the luxury and peacefullness make up for it. We will continue to patronize Solstice every chance we get!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2010

We had our company retreat at the pension Anna this year. Great accommodations and service.

• Stayed September 2010
Richland, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2010

Accomadations were fantastic and the location very convient to all activities and resturants. The owners were a real delight and make you feel at home and welcome.

Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2010

I'm sure trying to hold up a 5 star rating can be tough but you deserve it! I brought my family there last weekend and we stayed in a room in a renovated church. The room was huge and we were all amazed when we walked in. Talk about character! Everything was clean and fresh and the beds were very comfortable. During the free breakfast we were treated like family by the owners (hello Gary and Michelle) - everything was so quaint! We didn't want to leave. Thanks for the wonderful time, we will be back again soon.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2010

I highly recommend the Hotel Pension Anna in Leavenworth, and I would urge you to ask for the Herzog Suite. It has the best deck and the best view of the mountains. It's on the top floor; the room is comfy with a large 4-poster bed, desk, fireplace, flat screen TV, and a second smaller deck on the opposite side. The bathroom is huge with a large whirlpool tub, but the deck facing town and the mountains is the best part. The location is perfect, just a block from the main street shops and restaurants. The service was exemplary, the proprietors very friendly. The authentic breakfast was very good too, and it's served buffet style, and there are several tables in the dining room so you're not forced to eat with strangers if you don't want to. And you can have your breakfast brought to your room and served on your deck if you're in a suite. I can't say enough wonderful things about my stay. I will definitely return. I can imagine how beautiful it would be in the winter, and that fireplace and deck are calling to me to return soon!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family

Been to Hotel Pension Anna? Share your experiences!