This hotel is a little up the road from the main shopping & dining area of Leavenworth, but walkable in good weather if you don't plan on purchasing too much. We always drove down though. The breakfast is served in the restaurant downstairs but is just an expanded continental breakfast. Still, the eggs and sausage links were good, and they did have some flavored creamers for doctoring up the Seattle's Best coffee. The room was clean and had a mini fridge. Our bed was comfortable, and there was sink both in the bathroom and in the main room so that was nice. There was also a dvd player with the tv, and I think the front desk rents movies, but we didn't use it. Check in was fast and easy, even with the voucher, and when I realized I forgot my toothbrush they were happy to provide one and offered toothpaste too. Normally I would say there are better lodging deals in Leavenworth, but for a last minute booking and being able to use our Best Western rewards voucher, it was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Icicle Inn at the Icicle Village Resort is Leavenworth's full service resort hotel with in-house dining, evening room service, day spa with individual and couples services, activities center, cinema, seasonally and enclosed swimming pool. Enjoy complimentary hot breakfast buffet and much more. With full service catering and over 7,200 square feet of meeting space groups find the resort to be a perfect gathering spot in the center of Washington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Icicle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Icicle Hotel Leavenworth
- Best Western Icicle Hotel
- Best Western Leavenworth
- Leavenworth Best Western