“Needs improvement.” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 71 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Dessert, Sandwiches
“Needs improvement.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

We ordered 3 drinks and we were the only customers and it took 15-20 minutes. There were two people working and one was on the computer eating! The pastries were tired looking and sparse. They have a nice place to sit outside but it could be much more pleasant. The drinks were good but I probably would pick somewhere else.

Visited July 2014

Gig Harbor, Washington, United States
“Enjoyed my iced coffe while Sitting on the outdoor deck”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

My iced coffee drink was delicious and I loved sitting on the outside deck with a view of downtown Leavenworth. I think some of the bad reviews for this place started when the owner gave gift cards to the attached hotel to share with their guests. However, it seems that some of the staff at the hotel took most of the cards and kept using them then got mad at the owner for not being happy they were using all her gift cards. Too bad for all concerned. However, I'm guessing the owner learned a few valuable lessons as a new small business owner in a vey small community. Hope she does well as I will definitely come back!

• Visited June 2014