“Better than before!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 20 Hotels in Leavenworth
Kennewick, Washington
“Better than before!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I have come to Leavenworth many times and always stayed at Der Ritterhoff. My group occupied 4 of the rooms on the ground floor. I do have so say the "improvements" are very noticeable! From the moment I stepped inside my room I noticed the NEW carpet, paint, linens, and new tile/tub/shower in the bathroom, and the NICE new sliding glass doors! The tables on the patios were a nice touch that wasn't there before, and made it VERY nice for all of us to gather outside! The continental breakfast was nicer this time also - and sure saved us all a bundle of money!~ Front desk staff was exceptionally friendly and very helpful!!

Although we were disappointed the hot tub wasn't there anymore, it's my understanding you are working on that. The POOL was a lovely and warm, and my friends all enjoyed that!
Thank you for making our stay such a nice one - we WILL be back again!!

Room Tip: Ask for the ground floor across from the office :-)
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

We had 7 rooms at the Der Ritterhof. It was perfect. I loved the sliding glass doors onto the lawn, so that the kids could come and go as they pleased without loosing a room key. The pool was fabulous and the cover kept it plenty warm, since the nights had gotten cold. Breakfast was better than most. The staff was very accomodating and helpful. I would definitely come here again given the opportunity.
And don't miss out on the Munchen Haus for some great Brats - the wait is not long, even though the line out the front would lead you to believe it will take forever. Great food and accomodating, even for our big group.

Room Tip: The lower level rooms have sliders that open right onto the lawn. The upper level open to a shared...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Maple Valley, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Renovated rooms, comfortable beds. Stayed 1 night over the weekend. Breakfast was hearty, well stocked. Clean, dog friendly, well kept property. Loved the knight in the lawn. Walking distance to shops/restaurants. Good stay!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Bellevue, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Quaint little place, with excellent front desk staff. Very welcoming at 10pm at night and offering suggestions on where to eat etc. Great value for money, clean rooms, we had 2, 2 queen bed rooms sleeping 8 people. Also breakfast thrown in made it an even better experience. You wake up to mountains outside the windows :) We only stayed 1 night as we were setting out for the enchantments hike, so great affordable place to sleep at.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

My cousin and I stayed here for three nights. Very convenient location and the continental breakfast was excellent. Delicious fruit cup to start the morning. Only thing I questioned was the maid service. We would leave by 10 am and room was not cleaned by 4 when we came back for a break. I would for sure stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

My friend and I just spent two nights at this "motor inn" and it was absolutely lovely. The place has been totally re-done with new landscaping, pool and updated rooms. We travel with our dogs and they have an entire row of ground floor rooms that are pet friendly. The cost per night per dog is $20 and that's a bit steep for Leavenworth but the room rates are very reasonable at about $89 per night. It's a great location, not far at all from DT Leavenworth and you can walk there in about 10 minutes.

We enjoyed the pool both days with nice pool furniture and it was CLEAN! Not a huge pool but nice and off the main street. The people who work here are FANTASTIC! They were so kind throughout our stay and accommodating to every need we had or requested. We had delivery of lunch and one dinner from the restaurant next door and that was a wonderful perk and good food! Just call them up and have them charge it to your room. They deliver right to your door or the pool or wherever you want them to on the property.

Breakfast every morning was complimentary and a good selection to choose from. No eggs and such but cereal, yogurt, juice, muffins, fruit and various breads for toating. What more do you need? I travel to Leavenworth a lot and will definitely come back to stay at this Inn. It was a delightful experience all around. My only suggestion to the owner: better carpet or sound proofing on the upstairs units. I realize the place is older and has been re-done but the floors above tend to squeek quite a bit. Put in a hot tub :)

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor near the pool but back from the entrace. It's quiet and so nice to come...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Oregon City, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

My wife and I had not been to Leavenworth for probably 20 years and thought it would be a fun weekend get-away.

Base on the ratings of previous customers we selected "Der Ritterhof Motor Inn", and were very pleased with our choice from 'check in' to 'check out'. The property is an older property, but is very well maintained and the staff made every effort to insure we were well taken care of.

When you use the word "value" to describe a product of service, the Der Ritterhof Motor Inn should be at the top of everyone's list. While I may not return to Leavenworth for several more years, I would not think of staying anywhere else when I do decide to return.

Room Tip: We did not use the swimming pool, but it appeared be satisfactory with the number of other guests wh...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Der Ritterhof Motor Inn? Share your experiences!