Spent two nights here with our large dog. Very quiet location as far as Leavenworth goes anyways. Extremely efficient and helpful and friendly staff.
Rooms are perhaps a bit dated, but clean and comfortable. Our a/c did not work on arrival, but the entire unit was replaced within half an hour while we wondered the village.
Simple, but well cared for grounds and pool enhanced our stay.
Continental breakfast exceeded our expectations. Yogurts, cereal, strudel, muffins, toast, coffee, juice, fruit cups.
Extra towels available for the pool... Which was very refreshing in the 100+ heat that was nearly unbearable. Close to the river by foot, and close enough to other amenities.
Glad that we were no staying right downtown amongst the crowd and noise and stifling heat.
Very satisfied with our stay and would recommend Der Hinterof to anyone! Would be surprised to find the same value elsewhere.
- Also Known As:
- Der Ritterhof Motor Hotel Leavenworth
- Der Ritterhof Motor Hotel
- Der Ritterhof Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Der Ritterhof strives to make sure each one of our guest has the best stay possible. We have both non pet and pet friendly rooms, BBQ Area, Outdoor Heated Pool, Hot Tub and Large Picnic Area. As new owners we want your stay to be as relaxing and comfortable as possible while we renew and modernize our facilities. We appreciate your business and your patience as we work through our restoration. Thank you, The Der Ritterhof Staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Der Ritterhof Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.