“Wonderful experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Leavenworth
Anchorage, Alaska
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I made a reservation for May 20. I called the 800 number to tell them that I would be flying all night into Seattle, and then would have to drive for hours to get to Leavenworth. I asked if it would be at all possible if we could check in early, as we would be exhausted. They were so acommodating and friendly and had no problem with us checking in early. The hotel itself is gorgeous, with all my requirements (clean, quiet, well-located) plus more luxurious decor than a regular hotel. We enjoyed the very comfortable bed, the fluffy towels, the large room, and being walking distance to the shops and restaurants across the street. The staff was very nice and friendly.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
Richland, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

These people were soooooo friendly and helpful. My husband went fishing (before the breakfast room opened and they had him a sack breakfast ready to take with him!) and I went shopping. Check out was at 11 but I could stay an extra hour. Since shopping was on my mind, I asked if I could leave our car in their parking lot. The answer was yes. The location of the hotel is perfect....right in the middle of everything. The room was decorated so warm and cozy, very inviting with the theme of the Pacific Northwest. I cannot stress how accommodating the staff was. I'm looking forward to another fishing trip with the husband in Leavenworth. I know where we will be staying!

Room Tip: I doubt there are any bad rooms in this place....in fact, they are adding quite a few more rooms.
Camano Island, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

This hotel is as close to Bavarian as one can come in thousands of miles. The detail in the decor is so admirably authentic. The rooms are spacious and tastefully decorated in a warm Bavarian motif. The staff is always friendly and courteous. The exterior is charmingly replete with typical Bavarian decor and abundant flowers in balcony boxes. The foyer and entry lounge area are warm and inviting accented by a large fireplace. Their location is directly across from the town square with its shops and restaurants. The included breakfast is extensive, delicious and varied. We visit one or two times a year and leave anticipating our next visit.

Room Tip: It depends on your taste, but no room is without charm, mountain or city views.
Edmonds, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

The Bavarian Lodge was so much more than we expected and it is perfect in every way!!!! The staff is so friendly and welcoming, the rooms amazing and the breakfast was one of the best I have had. We will definitely be making a return trip to this hotel and I look forward to bringing our grandchildren here, as well.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

The Bavarian Lodge is the best place to stay in town BY FAR! The staff made us feel like we were at home, and the rooms were so warm and inviting. My husband and I felt so spoiled when we checked into our Turret Suite and walked in to find a fresh molten lava cake waiting for us. The view from our room was absolutly spectacular (especially with the beautiful fall trees changing colors). We came into Leavenworth to explore the town for our date night, but found ourselves loving the hotel so much that we stayed in, lit the fire, enjoyed a complimntary movie that we checked out from the lobby, and relaxed. It was exactly what we needed to recharge, and the Lodge was the perfect place! We would reccomend it to anyone and everyone! Thank you for spoiling us on our mini vaca!

Laurel Springs, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

By far my favorite of all my hotel stays in Washington State on this vacation, the Bavarian Lodge is
Simply PERFECT ! It is in the best location right in the center of town, across from the town square, yet private enough that the partying doesn't interfere with your sleep. We had the 4th floor
Turret Suite with the circular room with panoramic views of the Cascade Mountains and the magical lights of Leavenworth at night. There is a fabulous 2 person Jacuzzi and a wonderful wrap around window seat and a flat screen TV right across from the tub. Then there is a separate room
For sleeping and dressing with a kings throne and a giant bed and so many elegant Bavarian touches- we felt like we were royalty in a castle in olde time Munich ! Also, there is a large traditional bathroom with a fabulous shower and so many amenities. Everything was just pure
Perfection. The staff were friendly, welcoming, and helpful. There was easy ample parking, which is a plus in busy Leavenworth. Being in the center of town is helpful because you can explore
and celebrate without having to take your car and search for a rare parking spot on the street.
Yes, Bavarian Lodge is the best stay in Leavenworth, and they are adding another 42 more luxurious rooms with balconies which are set to open this spring. We were so glad we chose
this for our lodging here. The comforts and conveniences like elevators and air conditioning make
the stay so much better. I wish I could list here all the great surprises we found, but suffice to say
we made the right choice hands down. Thank you Bavarian Lodge for your grand Bavarian hospitality. We will be back !

Room Tip: Turret rooms are spectacular and the prices are a steal ! Off season rates are stunningly low...
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

This is my wife and I's third time staying here and this place rocks! The food for breakfast is the perfect start to your day and you have good Starbucks Coffee in your rooms. The service is nice, rooms are very clean, and if you like to eat and go shopping it's literally right across the street. We come every October and will be back again next October!

• Stayed October 2013

Been to Bavarian Lodge? Share your experiences!