“Outstanding, must do in Leavenworth!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop, European, Continental
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Vancouver
“Outstanding, must do in Leavenworth!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

We visited this restaurant for dinner after it was recommended by a really nice WA area family while we visited the delightful Munchen Haus. The restaurant does take reservations which made it much easier to get a table during a Christmas weekend. Our waiter was fabulous and immediately made suggestions of things the kitchen could make for the kids (no kid menu). But feeding the kids was not an issue because well they had a number of yummy cheese dishes! We shared a cheese fondue (fruit, bread, veggies) , cheese sticks, and french onion soup on sticks! The cheese was local and very good. My hubby ordered the salmon and it also was very tasty. Dessert was a nutella, banana crepe...yummy!
The food was so good I thought about returning a second time during our visit (which is highly unusual for me). The group seated next to us was there for a second time during their visit and was raving about the seasonal vegetables. It seems like this "creperie" has a very well rounded kitchen.

Seattle, Washington
“Best crepes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

Best crepes ever had. The gelato chocolate crepe is so yum. Portions are big. Totally worth the waiting.

Moscow, Idaho
“Amazing food, huge portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

I had the Portabella Mushroom crepe with Chicken. It was very good and huge. My wife ordered the Black Forest Ham crepe and it was equally good. We planned on splitting a dessert crepe but because our lunch crepes were so big we didn't have room to get one. The quality of food that comes out of such a small kitchen was quite impressive and was well worth the price. The service was amazing and prompt. 2 thumbs up, will eat here again next time I am in Leavenworth.

USA
“Breakfast -- The most important meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

My wife and I decided to try the Pavz for breakfast after reading the write ups in Trip Advisor. We were not disappointed. She had the Frittata and I had the Chile relleno. The Frittata was excellent - but the stuffed pablano pepper was out of this world. I have eaten in restaurants all over the world and this is the first time I have experienced a pablano prepared in this manner. I won't bore you with how they prepared it - but I will recommend you go to the Pavz and give it a try. You will not be disappointed. The service was excellent and the staff friendly. It is a wonderful restaurant and I will be returning.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“Unexpected Pleasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

It is a small restaurant with an intimate feel. My wife and I had a great romantic meal. The menu has a good variety of options. The wine list is very limited with less than average wine. We walked down to one of the tasting rooms a purchased a bottle of wine and paid the $10 corkage fee. Bill was our waiter and attended to every need. We sat in the back which was more romantic.

Visited November 2013