“just average” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Langley, Canada
“just average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Nothing much to complain about or to compliment/ My husband had soup and sandwich and it was just average. Server were friendly.

Visited August 2014

NORTH VANCOUVER
“Not bad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We even had a 20% coupon which still made it "not bad". We also had another 20% coupon we could have used the next day but chose not to.
There were only 3 other tables in the restaurant when we sat down, yet they still screwed up 2 of our 5 orders.
I had a new menu item, bacon blue cheese burger. It was good, I also requested to not add the potato chips to the burger. Even for me that was odd. I requested a salad, no fries. Well it came with fries. I told the waiter, he said he would bring the salad, I said no as I was worried there would be to much waste. My wife's salmon burger showed up with the sauce on the bun, she had requested no sauce. Seeing as these 2 issues got past the kitchen, the waiter should have noticed. She said nothing, she did not eat the bun. My son had the schnitzel burger. It was very bland and the 2 youngest had the mac and cheese, or as we all know it as Kraft dinner.

My 2cts

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Bangor, Maine
“Good Luncch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

Picked a restaurant at random among many "Bavarian" options in this interesting tourist stop. We had the "Pork Schnitzel Sandwich", which was excellent but a little more than we expected. Since the schnitzel was huge and smothered in a tasty mushroom gravy, it was impossible to eat it "sandwich style". A knife and fork were appropriate weapons. Great sandwich, but not what we expected. Service was attentive and friendly. I'd stop here again if we were in the area.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ridgefield, Washington
“Much better than the Waffle Haus!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Skip the Waffle Haus for sure and go here instead. The experience will be great and not just mediocre!

“Good breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Nice little spot toward the town center and good meal and a good value. Give them a try. I will certainly go there again

Visited July 2014