“Authentic” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Univeristy Place
“Authentic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

This is probably the most authentic restaurant in Leavenworth. It's hard to find from the sidewalk, really there isn't any signs, you've gotta figure it out for yourself. It's down underneath everything else. I'd recommend going early in the evening - it was less busy. Server/waiter was very nice. The food was tasty and hot. My only concern was our food almost came out too soon. I know that sounds weird but we ordered and literally two-three minutes later our food came out. It kinda made me think it's just some big pot in the kitchen - less personal, more buffet. The portions didn't really match the price, but I expected it, being in Leavenworth. I'd recommend it though. My rating is higher than my words make it sound :)

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Tacoma
“Great food and staff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

We really enjoyed our dinner here. It is not cheap, but I don't expect that in a town like this. Nice atmosphere and great servers, I would go there again.

Puerto Rico
“Best German food in Leavenworth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

A lot of people recommend this place to us. Is authentic German food. The place is beautiful!!! Cozy, romantic, really pretty. The food is amazing!! It's a little bit hard to find because is a basement, but ask about it because everybody knows about this place.

Seabeck, Washington
“Great Food & Poor Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Ordered a 'Sausage Sampler' for an appetizer, but it was served when the main course was served. I told the waittress I didn't want it now, but evidently she didn't hear me, or she ignored me. On top of that, it wasn't very good either, and it remained on the bill. However, the entrees my family had were the Jaegerschnitzel and Schnitzel and they were Excellent. We didn't go overboard. My split three of the meals between us; an appetizer; one draft beer and two house salads and it was $90 for my family of five. The value just isn't there.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Longview, Washington
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Such a comfortable warm and cozy place. We shared the Schnitzel Cordon Bleu and it was fabulous, as was the creamy spaetzle. Great service too..what more can you ask for!!