“Great Dive Bar / Excellent Beer!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #65 of 74 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Cuisines: American
Seattle, Washington
“Great Dive Bar / Excellent Beer!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Ok, I almost feel guilty giving this 4 stars, given the type of places I usually rate or where I usually eat, but for a dive bar, this is good stuff!

There are not many "dine out" opportunities around Lake Wenatchee, Fish Lake or Plain without having to drive another 20 to 30 minutes. Even so, this place hits the spot. We have a cabin nearby and didn't feel like cooking or driving to Leavenworth or Coles Corner.

Others have recommended we stop here for the pizza, but my wife and I both had the bacon burger. It was a good bacon burger. The fries, as is usually true, were the frozen kind, but they gave us plenty and the food came fast.

Best part was the beer. It was local, on tap, cold, inexpensive and delicious! They do have Mannys, Blue Moon, and other good options, all for a great price instead of a Seattle or Leavenworth mark-up.

This was the dead of winter, so we will have to go back this summer when the deck is open - that looks to be a great option for a hot summer night!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Monroe, Washington
“Great pizza and beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I have been here many times before . The Headwaters cant be beat ! It has the best pizza and beer in the area . Its a great American pub with dart boards and pool tables . The service for food is quick and the staff is friendly . The bathrooms are kept clean .
skiers snowmobilers or travelers this is worth stopping in for .
Yes I will be back !