“terricic gurger” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 74 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Cuisines: American, Sandwiches, Hamburgers
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Pick one of our Fresh Signature Burgers, or Build Your Own Burger! We also have great sandwiches, soups, and salads. Inside and outside dining. Food to go.
leavenworth,wa
“terricic gurger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2015

Just a quick burger and what a treat!!! Cooked just right and the extra "stuff" was all it should be. Thanks for the good event

• Visited April 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great burger with lots of saucy choices!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2015

I love finding a restaurant that is family owned, and serves quality food.
The Fresh Burger Cafe has a lot of different sauces to put on your burger. Good choices of sides, and a fairly extensive beer menu complete with local brews.
I saw the fried chicken, and almost had it. But, I was really in the mood for a burger, and it didn't disappoint.
Next time I am in Leavenworth, I am going to try Fresh Burger's fried chicken.
I also need to try the pizza place next door to it. We just ran out of time.

Visited April 2015
Camas, Washington
“Yum Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2015

The Burgers here were fantastic and paired with some Icicle Brewery Beer...a real treat!! We were able to sit out back and let the kids run, the staff was great and all were happy!

Visited April 2015
Buffalo, New York
“Great burgers and sandwiches ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2015

Fresh was recommended to us by the folks at the Bavarian Lodge. We were looking for a delicious but casual lunch. It was EXCELLENT! I had the banh mi and it was outstanding!

Washington, United States
“Excellent Burgers, Excellent Service. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2015

The wife and I heard over and over again how good the burgers were at this quaint little burger joint and boy were they right. We stopped in on are last night in Levanworth and wished we'd tried it sooner so that we could have tried a couple different burgers from the menu. I had the fresh burger and my wife had the atomic burger. They were both perfect. Talk about a hidden gem you should not miss, thus is definitely one.