“Fantastic :D” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
“Fantastic :D”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Wow what a fantastic play it was unbelievable sooooo good a must to see the cast the music were fantastic A plus you will feel like your right in the play Thankyou for the experience Loved it:D

7 attraction reviews
“Sound of Music”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

We've been wanting to go see Sound of Music in Leavenworth for several years (it was on my "bucket list" I heard so many good things about it from friends. They have been doing the play in their outdoor theater every summer, a couple of times a week since the 1990's. I expected good but this was EXCELLENT. The talent was unbelievable. It gave me goosebumps. The actors acted as ushers prior helping people find their seats. What fun!!

Every year they have this play and a couple of others at other venues. This year was Footloose and Joseph and the Amazing technicolor Dreamcoat. Next time I'll book a couple of different plays.

Woodinville,WA
23 attraction reviews
“Delightful! A MUST if you are overnighting!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

There are 3 theaters offering productions. We attended the village location, which is indoors, new, convenient and we found "Footloose" to be very entertaining, and well done. Most seats offer a very fine view. At $ 30. each for senior tickets, it's a bargain! Friends mentioned the outdoor productions are excellent too.

Wheatland
7 attraction reviews
“Great Performance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I have been to a lot of Musicals and was surprised how this Community production is close to being ranked as good a professional production. The talent was amazing. The atmosphere having the performance up on the mountain made it special. We were lucky to get such a beautiful evening blue sky and stars overhead. If you have an opportunity to go you should not miss this performance if you are visiting Leavenworth.

Utah
“You HAVE to see "The Sound of Music"!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Incredible performance, live orchestra, beautiful mountain setting, fun audience involvement in a couple of parts of the play. My husband and I both got goosebumps during some of the songs - it was that good.

I was really tired that night and almost skipped the performance. SO glad I didn't! This was definitely the highlight of our trip to Leavenworth.