“Lovely Winter Retreat” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bosch Garten Bed and Breakfast

Bosch Garten Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Leavenworth
Bosch Garten Bed and Breakfast
You added Bosch Garten Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
9846 Dye Road, Leavenworth, WA 98826   |
Ranked #14 of 27 Leavenworth B&B and Inns
Seattle, WA
“Lovely Winter Retreat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2010

We greatly enjoyed a winter retreat at Bosch Garten Bed & Breakfast. Since both our birthdays occur in late January and we wanted a mountain snow experience, we were delighted with the immaculate, comfortable accommodations and friendly hosts in the Bavarian-themed town of Leavenworth. We don't know if our hosts "ordered" it, but we even enjoyed a fresh snowfall. A delicious breakfast was served each day in good company and we had quiet nights of refreshing sleep.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Hermiston, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2010

IWe really enjoyed spending our 40th anniversary at the Garten. The best part was after we returned from the lighting with our friends and their daughters...we made hot chocolate and visited into the night. It truly was a wonderland setting.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with friends
Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2009

The other weekend my boyfriend and I went to Leavenworth for the tree lighting festival. I wanted to stay in a B&B and after some searching I found this one. Its located just around the corner from town (providing a nice little walk to get the day started). Our stay was perfect.

When we got there we were greeted by the woman who owns the house. She was warm and friendly, if a bit nervous and excited. She told us about the house (trying to go green, using local produce, no shoes in the house, etc.) and showed us to our rooms. She gave us maps of the town and showed us a couple fun places to visit and said if we had any questions just to ask her or her husband.

When I made the reservation (online then she called me back to confirm) she asked if there were any dietary restrictions. At that time I was on a highly restricted diet and she was very accommodating. While there she would ask me before putting something into my food, rather than assuming it was ok, and even made me special meals (different from the other guests). I really felt like I was being taken care of.

This place epitomizes what I think of when I think of a B&B. That you're staying in someone's house as a personal guest of theirs. There were 3 other guests while we were there. The house is a great size, with three rooms that they rent out and a nice common living room area. We stayed in the Midwest Room, which is the smallest of the 3 rooms and it still had a king sized bed!

Breakfast each morning was so warm and friendly. The husband and wife duo would serve us and then sit down around the table to chat. I can't stress enough how much it just felt like staying in say, your Aunt's home or something like that. We chatted each morning with the other guests and with our hosts, learning about each of them and the towns they were from.

If you're looking for something more like a hotel where you get breakfast, this is not your place. This is a home, that you're invited into, complete with family pictures, adorable dogs and chatty hosts.

I would stay there again in a heartbeat and will do so when I go back.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
kirkland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2009

My boyfriend and I wanted a quick get-a-way vacation for a few days so we decided on Leavenworth because he had never been there before. When we started our search for room accomodations I knew the I didn't want to stay in a hotel, but have never been to a Bed and Breakfast before. Bosch Garten was one of the first B&B's we came across, so we decided to stay there.
I have to say that our first visit to a B&B was very enjoyable! The Innkeepers, Georgeanne and Denny, are very friendly! We got the 'small room' and found that is wasn't small at all! Every morning we were greeted with a warm country breakfast and the hosts were more than willing to help us find the accomodations we needed to explore Leavenworth. We both really enjoyed our stay and highly recommend Bosch Garten B&B.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
Bellevue, Wa.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2009

Great weekend of relaxing stay. Did nothing but visit Leavenworth and walk the stores.
Just what we needed.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
University Place, Wa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2009

This B&B is a wonderful place to stay. It is homey, clean, and the hosts are great. We go to the summer theater in Leavenworth and always make a point to stay with Georgeanne and Denny at Bosch Graten. We know we will sleep well. The breakfast is always tastefully served and good, too! The hosts have great suggestions of things to do and what is new in town. And they are close enough to town that you can walk.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2009

After much research my sister and I booked the Bosch Gartens. IT WAS FANTASTIC.
We got in much latter then expected that night, our train was late. We were met at the door by Georgeann, it was late and she greeted us so warmly and led us to our rooms and took us on a little tour to make us feel at home.
My twin sister and I get up very early and went down stairs to the coffee already made. We were met by their two dogs and it made us feel at home. We even went for a walk and took the dogs with us. That morning at breakfast and every morning was a breakfast fit for a queen and king.
The room was wonderful and it is so easy to get around to the town. Bosch Gartens always made sure we knew where things were and how to get around.
On Sunday we went to church with both Denny and Georgeann, there church and members made us feel so welcomed. We loved it!!!
On Monday it was time to say goodbye, 5:00 in the morning. We were greeted with a bag of food and a very sweet card thanking us. We were made breakfast for the road.
The only complaint my twin sister and I had was, we had to say good bye.
This B&B was everything and more than what we could of expected.
God Bless to Denny and Georgeann

• Stayed December 2009

Been to Bosch Garten Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!