The "HoJo" Leavenworth is your basic, run down, NO frills, low budget motel. The problem with Leavenworth is if you want to stay in the town, you have limited options for lodging at a reasonable price. This is the only reason people would stay here. It is located about 5 blocks from downtown. The rooms are dingy, and could use completely renovated. I would compare the room to one step from a prison cell. The water in the shower went from warm to ice cold to very hot and would not maintain remperature. The slide-lock mechanism on the door was broken, the coffee maker had dead knats inside so I did not use it, and the room was heated with a space heater. The walls had no artwork at all, the towels smelled like smoke, and there were paint patches all over the room. The mini-fridge, coffee maker, and microwave were plugged into a power strip, which I did not find safe at all. The fridge made a loud noise that kept me up part of the night. The continental breakfast was basically a carb-fest. Limited options and Folgers coffee. No bananas or protein. I found the staff to be friendly and check in and check out were quick and easy. The bed had a lump in the middle. If you have no expectations, do not leave valuables in your room, and do not spend any time in your room, you will be okay. I will stay elsewhere net time. It is worth a few extra bucks to at least have a warm shower.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Express Inn Leavenworth Hotel
- Howard Johnson Express Inn Leavenworth Hotel Leavenworth
- Howard Johnson Leavenworth
- Leavenworth Howard Johnson
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Express Inn Leavenworth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.