“yum!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Peshastin, Washington
“yum!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

The best place to eat Thai and Sushi in Leavenworth. We are thankful to have a few different options to eat other then German food.. vegan eating isn't always easy in a German themed town. They have indoor and outdoor seating and the service is always quick and friendly.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Leavenworth, Washington
“GREAT FOOD”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I loved the food here. I will be back as many times as I can. The Pad was awesome, I will order it everytime! My friend had some other noodle dish and she loved it!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Peoria, Arizona
“Awesome Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I wanted to try this restaurant so bad and my husband wanted Italian, I won. It was so good. We had trouble deciding what to order because we had a wine tasting to attend later that evening and didn't want to get to filled up. So we decided to share a caterpillar roll and a dish that had a variety of seafood in it. We ordered a 3 spiciness and it was perfect, I could have done a 4 but my honey had to eat too. Still plenty of spice and great flavor. Would most definitely eat here again if we ever return to leavensworth . Food portions are very good size.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“tum ka was wonderful”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

TThey were graciuos and helpful. Even though the server we talked to was just filling in, he did a great job. Got take away and it was ready in 15 minutes. The pad thai was fine, but soup was great.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
“The Leavenworth antidote to bad bratwurst and tourist kitsch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

When I visit an "ethnic" focused area, I really want to go with the "local" food - so in Leavenworth I'd hoped for decent German food. After striking out on that, we went for a totally different direction for Thai. The décor is simple but nice in the downstairs basement - and I quickly got over my initial worry that it would seem claustrophobic.

We eat a lot of Thai in the Seattle area, and everything here was just a little bit better than our usual haunts. Think a notch above the corner Thai place that's good but not distinguished, and one below the very best place you know.

Service for our group of 6 (3 adults, 3 kids) was quick and polite, and everyone enjoyed the food. They seated all the family groups together in a side room to the main dining area - a bit noisy there, but made us less self-conscious with the kids.

• Visited February 2013