My Husband and I were in Leavenworth on a Sunday in late October with no reservations. It was unusual that there wasn’t an event happening as Leavenworth has Many weekend festivals. We stopped at 3 places to check for availability. One was a time share (Blackbird Lodge) that had a standard Queen room for $114. The second hotel (Hotel Pension Anna) had a deluxe King for $175 and a King with Jacuzzi room available for $285. But then we stopped at the Leavenworth Village Inn, the curb appeal isn’t great (it looks more like a run of the mill motor-inn), but Brooke was nice enough to show us the rooms available. There was a standard Queen room that was very cute and cozy for $79 but we decided on the Deluxe King room with a Jacuzzi and Fireplace for $109, which was a AAA price. The other two properties did not offer AAA pricing on this evening.
The room was REALLY cozy, with a vaulted ceiling and Incredible attention to detail. The king size bed was dressed in the softest butterscotch colored sheets and a feather comforter. There is a CD player/clock/noise /mp3 machine on the pine, antique bedside table. Also included is a microwave and refrigerator and ice available at the front desk. There is also two comfy wing back chairs.
The traffic noise was noticeable, but didn’t bother us. You could hear the room next door while they filled the Jacuzzi tub but there are designated hours of use so people aren’t disturbed.
This was one of our favorite rooms we have ever stayed in and Brookes great service at check-in made all the better! Great Stay!
- Also Known As:
- Leavenworth Village Hotel Leavenworth
- Leavenworth Village Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax with Luxurious Comfort in the heart of Washington's Bavarian Village! Attention to detail is exemplified in our Deluxe rooms and Suites promoting your relaxation. Leavenworth Village Inn provides Rejuvenation, Comfort and a Superb Location with luxurious bedding, fine bath amenities, complimentary Morning Light Fare, an intimately chic Wine Bar, complimentary parking and complimentary wireless internet. Our team is committed to providing our guests a memorable stay while visiting Leavenworth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Leavenworth Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.