“Slow Service” 3 of 5 stars

Description: Located upstairs
Description: Located upstairs
“Slow Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

We went in for drinks. There were plenty of servers, but we had to go up to the bar for drinks. It was crowded, but not crazy. Seems like you should be able to order from the tables. There was karaoke. It was okay.

Visited April 2013

Bellevue, Washington
“Karaoke & Locals Bar; Be Safe”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

It's a good, 2nd floor, hole in the wall locals bar. Here is my Sat night experience: They had Karaoke on the weekend. The Karaoke girl was really good. The bartenders were attentive when they weren't talking to their friends. I had to interrupt her conversation twice because I was tired of waiting for another beer. We had the jalapeno poppers and they were pretty good.

My wife and I were dressed nice so we totally stood out as being from out of town. The bar was over 75% locals. Most of the locals looked like they just came off of the mountain from skiing or stacking wood. Obviously no dress code. There was a bouncer at the front and back entrance but they didn't do any "bouncing." All they did was check ID's. People would get in arguments and they just watched! I saw the female bartender yell at a couple people (doing the bouncers job).

Every time a local would come in the back door, that bouncer would jump up and hug it out with however it was. I understand that everyone knows everyone else in this small town but I didn't feel like anyone was watching out for my best interest or would be even remotely fair if there was a disturbance. Yes, you are on your own!

I am straight but I found this to be very odd and offensive. As the night went on, I saw many guys and girls kiss. 2 girls were talking and they decided to give each other a peck on the lips. It wasn't long at all and they didn't even French kiss. The female bartender ran across the bar to them and yelled that they were not allowed to kiss. I guess I just don't understand how you can be so prejudice.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Friendly local place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Ordered take away and it ready in 15 minutes. Great burgers. Definitely seemed like a local hangout. Seemed happy to see us and were very friendly.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pasco, Washington
“great service and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Had lunch and drinks there one afternoon. The nachos were great and i could hardly eat half of them. The servers were very nice as well. We went back that night for live music and more drinks. Music was great and we had a blast.

vancouver
“a local's hangout”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

We went for the German beer. Looks like a local's hangout (which we liked). Excellent bar service, free foosball table, ample tv's, a few cozy booths.

Visited December 2012