This is a very special place. We visited while the snow was lightly falling, a week before Christmas, and it was quite magical. The room--a loft room--was outstanding. The ambience of the place is impressive. Take time to walk the grounds and see this very special place. Our visit did generate two complaints from us: 1) We had to wait quite a long time to check in as one person was trying to work the phones, serve as concierge and check in guests and we kept getting preempted. This did not seem appropriate, especially for a resort of this quality; 2) The drain in our tub refused to drain properly in spite of considerable fiddling on our part. Tweak these items and our stay would have been fabulous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The breathtaking beauty of Washington's Cascade Mountains, superb cuisine and accommodations in harmony with nature create a destination like no other. Located just two hours from Seattle and nestled into the forest on the banks of Icicle Creek, Sleeping Lady offers inspiring outdoor venues, art, beautiful guestroom and gathering places - the ideal backdrop for events, adventures and escapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Hotel Leavenworth
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Retreat Leavenworth