The resort is beautiful and the pool was so relaxing and gorgeous -- my kids experienced their first night swim and it was magical. The cabins were immaculate and very well laid out and equipped, the food was delicious (especially at dinner) and everyone we met was attentive and friendly. We'd come back in a snap. I hate Leavenworth but the resort is far enough away that we didn't have to deal with it at all and it has eschewed all that Bavarian kitsch in favor of quiet elegance. A great escape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The breathtaking beauty of Washington's Cascade Mountains, superb cuisine and accommodations in harmony with nature create a destination like no other. Located just two hours from Seattle and nestled into the forest on the banks of Icicle Creek, Sleeping Lady offers inspiring outdoor venues, art, beautiful guestroom and gathering places - the ideal backdrop for events, adventures and escapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Hotel Leavenworth
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Retreat Leavenworth